Margaritaville Cayman Islands

msminniemouse

DIS Veteran
How far is the Margaritaville restaurant in the Cayman Islands from the pier?
Is it easy to get to? How is the food and what type of menu do they have? We have some time to kill before excursion and were thinking of going there.

How far is the Margaritaville restaurant in the Cayman Islands from the pier?
Is it easy to get to? How is the food and what type of menu do they have? We have some time to kill before excursion and were thinking of going there.

Very simple, short walk from the Pier....basically right across the street. We had nachos and margarita's so I did not look at the whole menu but the restaurant is on the top floor (shop is on the bottom floor).

Also on the top floor there is a built in pool with water slide that patrons are allowed to use free of charge...

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

It think it is a great place to relax and cool down for awhile!!!

My dh and I went and loved it! Thats my only plan for our next trip.

Step 1 - drop kids off in clubs

Step 2 - Run to the exit

Step 3 - Eat, drink and forget I have kids. :rotfl2: just kidding...well sort of:lmao:

I had a cheeseburger in paradise and it was very good. dh got some sort of soup conch something i think and liked it. :confused:

Karen

It is a very short walk. Head right and it will be on the left side, you have to cross the street. Be warned that the menu is pricy. The menu is in both Cayman dollars and American on the side, with American being more money. For a family of 3 we paid $50.00 for 2 burgers and a coke and a couple beers with tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter