Mardi Gras in March 2019, busy??

smp317

Earning My Ears
We have always gone the first week of March, crowds have always been low that week. Just checked for next year and Mardi Gras falls on the week we are going. Will it affect crowds by a lot?

We will be there then too - also curious... and hoping to stay at POFQ, where they have sometimes done special things.

Our high school band is going to be parading down Main Street on Mardi Gras day. This is always so exciting for the students.

I'm going that week because it's my sister's spring break, didn't know Mardi Gras fell at the same time until after I booked, but I figure even if it's busy we'll make the best of it. Some of the days on our last trip in the summerw were 9s and 10s according to touring plans, but we never thought it felt unbearable. At least the weather will be better :)

I had completely forgotten about Mardi Gras being in March next year. We are going because I pulled up the cost for a WDW vacation week before last and DH said "Book it." And it's our anniversary. We love staying at POFQ and look forward to the celebration! Hope the parks aren't too crowded...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts