Mardi Gras - float riding costume for plus size

offtoseemickey

Mouseketeer
We are Visiting Universal Studios during Mardi Gras and I really, really, really want to ride on a float and throw the beads.

I saw you have to wear a ‘costume’ - what size will this fit? I’m worried I’ll be too big to wear the top. I wear a women’s 2X in the top.

Really hoping someone can help me with this somewhat specific question!

Thank you

We saw some folks with just a kind of waistcoat on last year........no real costume for most it seems......and not everyone there were small people.......

So I wouldn’t worry about that, I honestly don’t think it’ll be a problem.......:thumbsup2

It's like a craft apron, the one you put over your head and then just tie the sides, you'll have no problem, I am plus size and they are really big. BTW I did this this year and it was so much fun. Good luck

How do you get to do this? Who do you ask? We'll be there the first week of March and I believe "Mardi Gras" will still be happening...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter