Mardenz?

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what has happened to mardenz? I was on their site many many months ago looking at files, but I didn't download any because I wasn't working with my SCAL program yet. Now that I'm actually functioning in SCAL.....Mardenz isn't able to be accessed. Anyone let me know what I can do to get to the files?

I thought there was a posting on here somewhere that she had something come up and had stepped away for a while.. I don't remember exactly.. let me find the thread...

She got really sick
She is back to work now so better but not 100% yet
I have her for a facebook friend
I think someone gave her a hard time about the files - not Disney just someone else who thinks that Circut Carts are all anyone should use doesn't matter if the file isn't like any cart out there you still shouldn't have it (or use any other machine) - she got tired of it

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear she was ill. I hope she is better or on the road to recovery. That is, after all, what matters most.

I'm not that skilled in SCAL yet anyway. I did want to give a big thanks to Reddy for posting her simple instructions to using SCAL recently. It's what made me try the software again after installing it in my computer more than a year ago and just giving up on it.

Your instructions were awesome and I'm now a happy SCAL user. THANKS REDDY!

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear she was ill. I hope she is better or on the road to recovery. That is, after all, what matters most.

I'm not that skilled in SCAL yet anyway. I did want to give a big thanks to Reddy for posting her simple instructions to using SCAL recently. It's what made me try the software again after installing it in my computer more than a year ago and just giving up on it.

Your instructions were awesome and I'm now a happy SCAL user. THANKS REDDY!

:hug: I'm glad it helped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter