March 4th 2017 Disney Fantasy

robyn654

Mouseketeer
Hello! Starting a thread to see if Anyone else joining us on this cruise?

Fish Extender!!
The Rules
1- You must give at least one cabin gift to each cabin in the FE exchange! U can choose to give individual gifts but that's up to you!
2- If u sign up follow through!
3- All gifts must be delivered before bags are due in the hall the night before we disembark!!
4-Have Fun!!
Deadline to sign up is January 10th- that gives us plenty of time to plan and craft!!

Cabins
1- robyn654 2adults 1boy 7- turns 8 onboard!!! Cabin #5038
2-DJP RN 1 adults + 22yo girl - 18yo boy 17 yo girl 5548
3-AmyMazz 2adults 5yo boy 6188
4-snowbir- 9038 2a + 6yo girl - 8 yo girl
5- snowbir - 9036 1a female+ 20yo girl -15yo boy
6-keilates- 10662 -2a+ 7yo boy, 6yo girl, 16 yo girl, 20 yo boy
7- snowbir- 9040 2 adults
8- gizmo87 - 9672 3adults - 5yo boy
9- mommyprincess 9634-2a - 9yo girl 7 and 11 yo boys

Last edited:
Hello! Starting a thread to see if Anyone else joining us on this cruise?
Good news! The "Find your 2017.....LINK here" threads are up!

Just copy the URL at the top of this thread and make a request on the "Find your 2017 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here" thread to have it added to the list in the first post there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

We just put down our full deposit today! DH, DD5 (omg, she will be FIVE I can't handle it), and another family are going as a loose group, possibly other friends joining in the crowd. This will be our 6th Disney cruise (3rd for DD), the 10th for most members of the other family, and our 2nd on the Fantasy.

Hi everyone. I just booked our first Disney cruise today. I am so excited, and also nervous. We are a family of 5 consisting of me, my husband, our son who will be 5 at the time of the cruise. And our boy/girl twins who will be 3 at the time of the cruise.
hubby and I have cruised before on different cruise lines, but this will be our kids first time.
412 days to go lol

Hi everyone. I just booked our first Disney cruise today. I am so excited, and also nervous. We are a family of 5 consisting of me, my husband, our son who will be 5 at the time of the cruise. And our boy/girl twins who will be 3 at the time of the cruise.
hubby and I have cruised before on different cruise lines, but this will be our kids first time.
412 days to go lol

You will love it. This will be my 9th DCL cruise. We love it. There are fun things to join in on and many places to find info. . Some well known social places

Hello,
This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, first was on the Magic. Trying to talk more friends and my parents to come along...it would be a first for them. So excited, can't get here soon enough.

I am so excited, just booked this cruise yesterday. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise, our first was on the Dream. It will be just DH and I celebrating my 40th Birthday and our 15th Wedding Anniversary.

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for awhile and finally created an account. It will be me and DH and our son, who will turn 5 during the cruise! My parents and DH's parents are also going. We have cruised with other lines but this will be our first time on Disney (although I did the Big Red Boat as my first cruise as a kid!). So excited for the Fantasy!!!

Hey all! I'm coming along too with my husband and son who will be 3.5. This will be our 6th Disney cruise- our 5th is in May :)

We just moved a future cruise credit to this one and then 1 day later I learned it was a Star Wars at Sea cruise. :) my husband is excited about that, more so than I am!!!

Just under a year- yay!!!

Last edited:
I am so excited, just booked this cruise yesterday. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise, our first was on the Dream. It will be just DH and I celebrating my 40th Birthday and our 15th Wedding Anniversary.
That will be fun, my 40th is next year too, and our 15th Anniversary is in a couple weeks. Celebrating my youngest daughters b-day, she'll be 11, on the cruise.

Excited that our cruise is a Star Wars cruise. Husband is really excited, my two daughters, who refuse to watch Star Wars are actually excited too. They're figuring out what to dress up as (totally surprised us)

That will be fun, my 40th is next year too, and our 15th Anniversary is in a couple weeks. Celebrating my youngest daughters b-day, she'll be 11, on the cruise.

I turn 40 next year as well!!!

I am not excited that they changed our cruise to a Star Wars cruise. I am now waiting for the summer 2017 itineraries to come out to see if I can make an Alaska cruise fit in with our budget. I know the past SW cruises weren't over the top Star Wars, but everyone seems to think since the surveys showed that the fans wanted more, that our cruise will be a true Star Wars themed cruise.

I am not excited that they changed our cruise to a Star Wars cruise. I am now waiting for the summer 2017 itineraries to come out to see if I can make an Alaska cruise fit in with our budget. I know the past SW cruises weren't over the top Star Wars, but everyone seems to think since the surveys showed that the fans wanted more, that our cruise will be a true Star Wars themed cruise.
It will still just be one day of Star Wars. I don't know for sure about the movies in the theatre, but other than that it should be fairly normal except for that one day. (I'm not overly excited about it either but my husband and is.)

Woo Hoo . . . . long time lurker, first time poster!

Just booked our cruise . . . . we are in the "mini'suite" on deck 5 (cat 8a).

Would love to sign up for the Fish Extender for this cruise if it happens :)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter