March 31 Wonder anyone?

hsteacher

Mom of a Disney Princess and Prince
We will be sailing March 31 (Easter Sunday) on the Wonder. Have 17 yr old DD and 10 yr old DS. This is our second DCL and we can't wait. Had such a great time two years ago and would love to meet any wonderful DISers who may be sailing with us.

Sorry to all about prior posting errors ,
My family and I are sailing on Easter sunday aboard the Wonder ! My wife and I have 3 boys 11, 7, and 3. We are very excited ! We are doing the 7 day land and sea.

Cookie

We too are sailing on the Wonder on March 31st. My DH, and 5 DS's ages 18, 17, 14, 12 and 9. This is our first cruise and I'm sooo excited. We're counting the days!

These six Easter Bunnies will be sailing with you on the Wonder, March 31. Myself, DH, Dniece 18 and her boyfriend 19, Dniece 21 and her DH 23. We have been on cruises before, but this will be our first with Disney.

We are soooo excited!!!

we will be cruising easter weekend. me, my 20 year old DD, and her boyfriend. i'm very excited. i would like some company, though. i'm pretty sure DD and future son in law will be doing their own thing.:pinkbounc

I along with my DW anb 2 DS's ages 14 and 9 will be on the Wonder. This is out first Disney Cruise and I am counting the days. Looking forward to a week of warm weather.

Hope to see some of you there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter