March 26, 2017 — Magic 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami

Is there still space to join the FE group? This is our first cruise and still learning all the fun things to do! Also what is the Facebook page to also search that? Thanks
I asked in early January and they had already closed the FE. The Facebook page has a late FE group open just look up on Facebook
Disney Magic March 26 2017. You'll need toast to join - but everyone can. They are so nice there!!!

We just booked our 1st Disney cruise! Also, celebrating my birthday:) Traveling with husband & 2 daughters ages 11 & 8. Possibly interested in FE...just need to learn more about it! Super excited! :yay:
Hi Stacy! We are also going to be on this cruise celebrating my birthday;) Traveling with my husband and 8 year old daughter! First timers! I missed signing up for FE and tried looking for the FB group but no luck. Hopefully we will run into each other. What day is your birthday?

Hi Stacy! We are also going to be on this cruise celebrating my birthday;) Traveling with my husband and 8 year old daughter! First timers! I missed signing up for FE and tried looking for the FB group but no luck. Hopefully we will run into each other. What day is your birthday?
Hi. I had trouble finding it at first too. Disney Magic March 26 2017 (5 night from Miami)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter