March 2022 - Anyone with a crystal ball?

Sea of Progress

Mouseketeer
I am a WDW vet making my first trip to DL in 5 years in March 2022. This will be the first time for my 5 year old son and husband. We can go the 3rd week or 4th week of March 2022 (anytime between March 19th - April 1st). With Easter being April 17th it looks like local CA spring breaks (both k-12 and college) are all over the place in March and April. Which would you chose? We will spend 3 or 4 full days in the parks, is it important that they are during the week or are the crowds about the same on weekends? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I am a WDW vet making my first trip to DL in 5 years in March 2022. This will be the first time for my 5 year old son and husband. We can go the 3rd week or 4th week of March 2022 (anytime between March 26th - April 1st). With Easter being April 17th it looks like local CA spring breaks (both k-12 and college) are all over the place in March and April. Which would you chose? We will spend 3 or 4 full days in the parks, is it important that they are during the week or are the crowds about the same on weekends? Thanks in advance!
Bay Area parent here ... our spring break is April 11-15; neighboring district is April 18-22.

LA Unified is April 11-15;
Anaheim UHSD hasn't posted their 2021-2022 calendar yet.

I think college spring breaks are less of a concern because generally college schedules are more flexible and the "typical" college spring break vacationer will head to Mexico or San Diego vs Disneyland.

At that time of year I would try to have at least one full park day on a weekend (as maybe shows/parades/entertainment will be back) and those typically happen more on the weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!