March 2021 Car Rental Thread

Thanks! I just saved $80 and got a bigger vehicle!
Thrifty Standard SUV 2/26-3/7 $303

Can you do the online check in and skip the line with Thrifty?

i don’t know about Thrifty’s policies. You might call Thifty with your confirmation number. If you end up rebooking before your trip, there is a place to enter car rental membership numbers when your booking on Priceline.
Also, keep rechecking Autoslash everyday. Prices usually drop as you get closer to your rental date.

I'm looking March 4-11 OUCH !111 . Base price is great around $160, but add in all the fees and taxes its crazy. Doesn't matter if I'm looking at MCO airport or offsite at WDW. Everything is over $300 for the week. No matter what website I try. Orbitz , Booking Kayak ,Priceline, Costco. I'm looking for a economy car. I have even shorten my dates

I forgot we hadn't made a car reservation for our trip in mid March. WOW are th eprices hihgh in less than 30 days. I was able to use https://www.*****************.com/ to get a great rate. My only concern is if Budget will tax on the extra ~$124.00 in taxes and fees when we arrive. I searched the internet for an answer to this question last night and couldn't find an answer.
They quoted $255 for a fullsize from Budget for 3/12 - 3/20. It says all fees and taxes included but you have to go to the counter.
Usually, I'm all over the planning but this was the 5th. iteration of trips due to COVID cancellations and the last chance to use DVC points expiring 4/1. I'm still not %100 convinced we're going.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter