March 15, 2018 — 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Marcelyry

Earning My Ears
Hello! Long time Disney fan, first time poster.
We are taking our first Disney Cruise, our family of 5, a set of grandparents, brother in-law and his s/o. I would love help or guidance with fish extenders and meet ups as we are Disney Cruise newbies! Thanks!

Hello! Long time Disney fan, first time poster.
We are taking our first Disney Cruise, our family of 5, a set of grandparents, brother in-law and his s/o. I would love help or guidance with fish extenders and meet ups as we are Disney Cruise newbies! Thanks!
Hi-Did you ever find out about fish extenders? This is our 2nd cruise so I am no expert but know to get us started. I'm surprised there are not more posts for this cruise date.
Last time we had 4-5 families in our group that exchanged with each other. We shared # in our family, ages/sexes of kids and what cabin we were in. I don't think it was public though? I feel like we gathered emails and then shared info. Let me know if you have found a group. We want to exchange and we are traveling with another family that would probably like to do it too.

Hi-Did you ever find out about fish extenders? This is our 2nd cruise so I am no expert but know to get us started. I'm surprised there are not more posts for this cruise date.
Last time we had 4-5 families in our group that exchanged with each other. We shared # in our family, ages/sexes of kids and what cabin we were in. I don't think it was public though? I feel like we gathered emails and then shared info. Let me know if you have found a group. We want to exchange and we are traveling with another family that would probably like to do it too.

Oh my gosh! Thanks for posting! It's been like listening to crickets in here. I actually joined a Facebook group for this cruise because no one ever responded. I volunteered to help the group admin make the FE groups, and then she had to cancel her cruise, so I ended up being the one who made the groups. We are making another list that has 2 other families right now, so if you and your friend want to join our FE group, I can put you both down. We are also doing groups of 5 cabins. If you PM me I can send you the link to the other group. :)

Ok maybe I haven’t had enough coffee yet but I don’t see where I can PM you on here. Do you want to just send me an email? I’m taniaolander@yahoo.com.
I’m also on Facebook -Tania Aloma Olander
Thanks!!
Hi there,
I am at work right now and can't email, but here is the link to the Facebook group. Let me know if it doesn't work and I will try and send it from email tonight. I did try and message you but the site gave me a message and said I was not "allowed to start a conversation" with you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/410921532591528/

I just found your FB page!! First time cruisers here, family of 4! But we are sailing with more family as we have 2 kids graduating!! Love to find out more about this!

I just found your FB page!! First time cruisers here, family of 4! But we are sailing with more family as we have 2 kids graduating!! Love to find out more about this!
Hi there! You are the second person to find this thread, lol.
I joined the FB page for our cruise and got drafted into making the FE lists when the original person dropped out of the cruise. I can't really tell you anything other than what is posted in there. this is actually my first Disney cruise!!
I am making the FE lists through the pinned post in the FB group though, so if you want to get on a list, post in there- thanks! I am not really checking this forum because it hasn't been active all this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter