March 15, 2013 8 Nights of Magic!

DisneyMama629

DIS Veteran
I just switched from the Thanksgiving Magic Cruise to this one! It will be my son who will be 3.5 and I. Maybe Grandma will join us, maybe a friend or two, but so far it's just us.

Any other DISers?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

We recently booked our cruise for the March 15 sailing, and are already looking forward to it. :yay::yay:

Looking forward to meeting all who sail with us. When should we start a Fish Extender List?
:banana::banana::banana:

We just got off the Fantasy a week ago, and we rebooked for this cruise. Galveston means we can drive, not fly, and that makes it a lot cheaper! Plus I love the itinerary for this cruise! And finally, I miss the coziness of the smaller ships. We've been on the other three ships, but never the Magic.

Planned for the trip is me, my husband, my daughter who will be 10, and my son who will be 16. My 18 year old son thinks he needs to go too, even though he will be in college. If we take him too, we have to adjust the reservation to add him and a second room (we do two rooms with five of us - cheaper than a family room big enough to hold all five of us).

So glad to "meet" you. We liked the itinerary, too, and we live in Houston, so like you, we are delighted to be able to drive instead of fly!

Just got notice from our TA that the itinerary has changed. Instead of an 8-night, this is now changed to two 4-night cruises (March 15-19 and March 19-23). Departs Galveston, day at sea, Cozumel, day at sea, and back to Galveston. I think we'll be cancelling this cruise and rescheduling for a later date for something else. Bummer!

Also says that the other sail dates from Galveston for 8 nights are changing too - now sailing to Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral (with transfers to WDW and one-day park hopper), and Key West.

Looks like Grand Cayman and Costa Maya are not options for DCL after all.

We are soooo bummed out! we are cancelling our cruise also. I wish we could go to one of the other 8 nights that go to Castaway and Key West, but we are educators and can't take time in mid-semester. For us, Mexico isn't worth it. :sad::sad::sad:

Who will be on this wonderful cruise with my girls and I? Can't wait to visit Paradise Beach and sip on a Margarita.

We (me and dd11) may be on it. We do have a reservation, but we also have a deposit on another cruise. We need to decide which one we are taking. :confused3

Given that this sails during Spring Break in Texas, I thought there would be many more people on board. Maybe they just haven't found the thread yet. :)

We will be on the first part of this cruise...March 15-19. Babz78 and I are starting a fish extender list. If anyone would like to join, let us know! Thanks! :)

Want to chat packing lists, and other fun before we leave on Friday... friend me on Facebook facebook.com/court4jc (I have three girls, ages 4, 6, 8) We just told the kids yesterday! My 8 yr old fully understood, my 6 yr old understood after seeing pictures, my 4 yr old cried...as she is scared that she knows that "Captain Hook" lives on a ship! LOL :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter