Maps

Master Mason

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I just got back from a nice weekend down at DL. I picked up 10 sets of Maps for DL and DCA. I would be happy to put them in the mail to the first 10 folks that shoot me their address in a PM.

I have 1 more set left if anyone is interested :) The other 9 are either in the mail or will be in the morning.

I am PM'ing you, if I am not too late. Thanks a million!

Gisele, hi! I'm too new here (only a few posts) to send pm's or email, but I would LOVE a map if you still have one available! We are leaving mid-October for a surprise trip for the kids. It would be so great to be able to include a map in the surprise reveal. They would love to look at it on the plane, I'm sure.

You can email me at mrenee@web-ster dot com if you like. I can send you postage, or be sure to pay the favor forward when we get back from our trip, however you want to do it. Thank you so much!! :love:

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter