Maps in MDE app

tnolan

DIS Veteran
This may sound silly but can anyone tell me where to look for the maps (resort and parks) in the MDE app on the phone? Disney Food Blog says the app now shows the Skyliner route and I wanted to see it but can't find the resort maps in the app. TIA!

This may sound silly but can anyone tell me where to look for the maps (resort and parks) in the MDE app on the phone? Disney Food Blog says the app now shows the Skyliner route and I wanted to see it but can't find the resort maps in the app. TIA!
When you open the app you’ll see the map. Maneuver the map around with two fingers to view DHS and Epcot and the Skyliner Route.

I will have to work on it. When I open the map it just shows wait times for Magic Kingdom and I cant get it to do anything else. Thanks anyway!

I will have to work on it. When I open the map it just shows wait times for Magic Kingdom and I cant get it to do anything else. Thanks anyway!

Click on the drop down where it says wait times and you'll see a ton of other options and then you cna also filter.
As PP said you can also just drag the map around to find the skyliner.

Thanks Master Fastpasser! Didn't know that drop down list was there.

This thread is a few days old - but I didn't see anyone reply to this! The map defaults to MK when you tap on it. You can zoom out by pinching the screen out, then slide around until you see the other parks/resorts, and pinch in to zoom back in. Hope that makes sense?

This thread is a few days old - but I didn't see anyone reply to this! The map defaults to MK when you tap on it. You can zoom out by pinching the screen out, then slide around until you see the other parks/resorts, and pinch in to zoom back in. Hope that makes sense?
It does, 2Lunds, and thank you! That's exactly what I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter