Map of AKV room views?

dreambound

Lover of sugar-coated sugar-filled sugar
I once saw a map of the different room categories at AKV Jambo. I've searched but can't seem to find it. If anyone can direct me to where it is, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

Meg

OP here! Yes, the one previously posted is one that I found. There is also a good one HERE

scroll down to post #3. Using both of these helped me figure out my room request.

Hope that helps!

Meg

Is there a map of AKL (either building) which shows the HA rooms?
I don't have any info for Kidani Village, but these are the HA rooms in Jambo House. This information was pulled from the floor plans. Based on room reports, some rooms do not match the published floor plans so don't take this list as absolute.

Code:
HA rooms with a roll-in shower:

[u]Room[/u] [u]Size[/u]  [u]Category[/u]   [u]Trail[/u]   [u]View[/u]       [u]Comments[/u]
 5456  ST   Std View   Zebra   Pool    Roll-in shower
*5319  1B   Sav View   Kudu   Arusha   Roll-in shower, no tub
 5483  GV   Sav View   Zebra  Uzima    Roll-in shower in master bathroom
*6202  1B   Concierge  Lobby  Sunset   Roll-in shower, no tub

HA rooms with a tub (no roll-in shower):

[u]Room[/u] [u]Size[/u]  [u]Category[/u]   [u]Trail[/u]   [u]View[/u]       [u]Comments[/u]
 5010  1B    Value    Giraffe  Pool    HA room with tub
 5414  1B   Std View   Zebra   Pool    HA room with tub
 5205  1B   Sav View   Lobby  Sunset   HA room with tub
*5431  1B   Sav View   Zebra  Arusha   HA room with tub. No kitchen island
 5216  1B   Sav View   Kudu   Sunset   HA room with tub
*6205  1B   Concierge  Lobby  Sunset   HA room with tub

* Information verified via a room report

i would like to see the Kidani map also....does anyone have one that shows which rooms are certain views( standard, savanah, etc.)?

I don't have any info for Kidani Village, but these are the HA rooms in Jambo House. This information was pulled from the floor plans. Based on room reports, some rooms do not match the published floor plans so don't take this list as absolute.

Code:
HA rooms with a roll-in shower:

5456  ST   Std View   Zebra   Pool    Roll-in shower
*5319  1B   Sav View   Kudu   Arusha   Roll-in shower, no tub
 5483  GV   Sav View   Zebra  Uzima    Roll-in shower in master bathroom
*6202  1B   Concierge  Lobby  Sunset   Roll-in shower, no tub

HA rooms with a tub (no roll-in shower):

5010  1B    Value    Giraffe  Pool    HA room with tub
 5414  1B   Std View   Zebra   Pool    HA room with tub
 5205  1B   Sav View   Lobby  Sunset   HA room with tub
*5431  1B   Sav View   Zebra  Arusha   HA room with tub. No kitchen island
 5216  1B   Sav View   Kudu   Sunset   HA room with tub
*6205  1B   Concierge  Lobby  Sunset   HA room with tub

* Information verified via a room report

So, please tell me if I'm reading this right. If I request a HA studio at Jambo house, there's only one and it's a standard view. There's no chance of getting a HA value or savannah view studio?

So, please tell me if I'm reading this right. If I request a HA studio at Jambo house, there's only one and it's a standard view. There's no chance of getting a HA value or savannah view studio?
I believe that is true. This data came from the floor plans but I have not seen any reports of any HA studios in Jambo House other than the one Standard View studio in the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter