Many thanks to Julia & Nicks mom

SJC1984

Mouseketeer
For the excellent t-shirt designs! She is such a sweetie to take time out of her busy life to create designs for all of us!!! :flower:

I will post pictures of the finished shirts in the next couple of days!!! :cheer2:

SJC1984 said:
For the excellent t-shirt designs! She is such a sweetie to take time out of her busy life to create designs for all of us!!! :flower:

I will post pictures of the finished shirts in the next couple of days!!! :cheer2:

Thank you!! :flower3:

OH CRAP!!! Will you people knock this off?? How are we ever going to be able to handle Kate with this kind of attention?? Our lives will become impossible!!!

:earboy2:

Well, Kate is a dear to help everyone (including me!)

Thank you Queen i mean Kate I have so many designs i'm not sure which ones i will use and i still have more then 10 months to go. Who knows how many designs I will have by then. :love:

Steamboat Marti said:
OH CRAP!!! Will you people knock this off?? How are we ever going to be able to handle Kate with this kind of attention?? Our lives will become impossible!!!

:earboy2:

Did you say CRAP?!?!?!?! In capital letters no less?!?!?!? :earseek:
Where's that green Mickey head when you need it??????

karebear1 said:
Did you say CRAP?!?!?!?! In capital letters no less?!?!?!? :earseek:
Where's that green Mickey head when you need it??????

Can you believe that got through, yet you can't type Dick Van ****, I think when you post it, the last name becomes all ****. Where's the logic??

Yep, becomes all ****. Too funny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter