Manly Souvenir Suggestions for a Disney-Disliker

The glass pavillion outside of Germany in Epcot has a very nice collection of Beer Steins/Glasses and you can get them engraved for something like $3.00 per word.

I saw a big Jessica Rabbit statue in DTD.

All males love Jessica Rabbit :thumbsup2
Bwaaahaha!!

I have the same problem! When I went in November, I brought DH a nice hockey shirt from the Canada store and a bottle of hot sauce from the Mexico pavillion.

What a great idea. He's somewhat of a hot sauce snob....this could be perfect! Last time, we took him some candy from the Japan pavilion that was shaped like sushi. Hot sauce would be great!
Thanks!

Get him a Tinkerbell t-shirt... (sorry, couldn't help myself)

In the WS, in England, the shops have all kinds of British band stuff -- Rolling Stones, Beatles, etc. t-shirts, and soccer stuff.

There's also all kinds of food all throughout WS -- if he likes chocolate, find him something chocolate from three or four countries.

Or there are some great iPhone cases in some of the shops -- Star Wars, Disney, etc.

I'm trying to recall if there was any manly things by Gaston's Tavern in the new FL. Might be something to look at?

My DH is not a big disney fan either, so I get him something from DTD ;) He gets a new Orlando harley shirt or hat. there are lots of stores in DTD you will find something there ;) Have a great trip!

DH bight a really nice shirt in the men's store at the GF. Otherwise I agree with the shot glasses there are loads both Disney and non Disney ones available.

If he likes sports there are loads if good things at team mickey in DTD such as engraved baseball bats

WDW doesn't sell shot glasses. They're called toothpick holders or small glasses.:rotfl2:

Now, Now, you guys, WDW doesn't have shot glasses, they have toothpick holders! :rotfl2: The first time we saw them listed as that at WDW, I thought I was going to have to pick DH up off the floor he was laughing so hard.

If you want non-Disney stuff, the others are right, you will find lots of fun Non-Disney "toothpick" holders and other cool Non-Disney things in the shops in the World Showcase. DD has one of the Indiana Jones hats- from DL but I bet DHS has the same ones- they are pricey ($44 dollars for the kid size and a long story of how DD wound up with one at that price), but that is because they are really nice wool hats.

Sorry. Didn't see you beat me to it.

My hubby does not care for Disney either. Everytime I go without him I get him a Grumpy coffee mug. He loves coffee and is very Grumpy so it fits. I also go into Goofy's Candy Store and get him some candy. Last time I got him like a 3 lb bag of Jelly Beans.

Bwaaahaha!!

What a great idea. He's somewhat of a hot sauce snob....this could be perfect! Last time, we took him some candy from the Japan pavilion that was shaped like sushi. Hot sauce would be great!
Thanks!

The hot sauce from Mexico is really, really hot. We love that it is but just wanted to let you know. The bottles we bought were pure habanero...so very tasty and very hot.

My stepdad is not a big Disney fan, so when mom came with us a couple years ago on a trip, she took him back a beer stein from Germany in Epcot. He really liked it.

Sweettears said:
WDW doesn't sell shot glasses. They're called toothpick holders or small glasses.:rotfl2:

PMSL sorry will remember that next time. :) as for the steins should they not be called decorative beverage holders lol

Oh and a pp suggested the Harley store DH loves that store. On honeymoon he bought a jacket and 6 years later just try getting him to wear any other jacket lol.

IIRC the shops in the UK pavilion at Epcot had men's toiletries like Caswell Massey and some other brands. Italy had beautiful wallets. France had nice colognes. Canada has ice wine, don't they? My guys like trying different candies, too, especially when the ingredients are a guess (Germany and Japan had some fun ones).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter