Mandymouse's Trippy Part 2 ~ Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Cruise

Fantastic report Mand, looks like you had a brilliant time, loved the black dress, can I borrow it;) Really enjoyed reading it and you have some wonderful photos there:goodvibes

brilliant trip report and what a fab cruise.thanks for sharing your trip, and awesome photo's

great trip report Mandy. I have the spider web earrings that match your necklace!!

Susan

Great report Mandy - just caught up now. It looked like you both had lots of fun and got some great days on board the Magic! :goodvibes

Great report as usual, Mandy. I've loved reading about the cruise. Can't wait for October to be here and we can experience everything for ourselves!

loved reading all about your cruise Mandy it sounds fab :thumbsup2

It looks like you had an amazing time :goodvibes Your dresses were very nice, especially your black republic one. The cruise looked so relaxing and beautiful :lovestruc Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it and sharing it with us :wizard:

DSCN2067.jpg

What a lovely photo Mandy - love your dress :banana:

Does your Dis Meet qualify for biggest ever? So many people!!

Another great report (as always :goodvibes )

What a lovely, relaxing cruise. :thumbsup2 Would you choose to book a 7 night over a shorter one again?

lovely report - can I ask if it costs a lot oop for the cruise? We have looked before but find it hard to estimate how much we would need in spending money? Just tips and alcohol?

Great photos - shame about the rainy day at sea though.

Fab cruise. Loks like you had an amazing time. Love the photos especially the ones on the ship at night:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

Thanks for sharing a fantastic report. So glad Paul had a sleepless night as the photos of a deserted ship were fab.:goodvibes

Thank you for another lovely trip report Mandy.

I can always count on you to post a lot of really nice pictures.

:hug: Thanks again for taking the time to read my trippy guys

Hi Mandy
Just catching up on the trippie, great report as usual :goodvibes
I would like to visit the HRC's that you have been to, have you been in the one at Nassau?
Nice pics of the desserted ship :thumbsup2
Can you purchase internet on a 24 hour basis or is it for the cruise duration?
Looking forward to the next installments.

Yes we've visited the HRC in Nassau a few times, I must admit it was nice not stopping at Nassau this time :)

The internet packages are basically buying bundles of time, or you can just pay as you go too, it's not cheap though

I have never seen rain like that on baord the ship .. it looks very strange :confused3 Love all those photos of the ship taken by Paul at night. They look like they should be in a brochure or something.

We found the rain fascinating, most people left the deck areas, but we just sat watching it for ages with a cocktail in hand ;) Thankfully it happened on a day at sea, so it didn't feel like we missed out on anything :)

Fantastic report Mand, looks like you had a brilliant time, loved the black dress, can I borrow it;) Really enjoyed reading it and you have some wonderful photos there:goodvibes

Of course you can hun, though it really does looks better in the pics than it does in 'real life' :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Another great report (as always :goodvibes )

What a lovely, relaxing cruise. :thumbsup2 Would you choose to book a 7 night over a shorter one again?

We loved the longer cruise Elaine, and hope to do another one again, but if all we can afford is a 4 night one, then we'll just go for it ::yes::

lovely report - can I ask if it costs a lot oop for the cruise? We have looked before but find it hard to estimate how much we would need in spending money? Just tips and alcohol?

Great photos - shame about the rainy day at sea though.

That's a tough question really, as you can make your cruise as cheap or expensive OOP as you like. Basically you need to pay out tips, and any alcohol, then you have merchandise on top (we went mad this time as we were buying things for our girls) and then there's the internet and photo packages (we didn't buy any photos this time)

Another Halloween Western, yay. We are booked for the May 26, 2012 :scared1: Western so all of these Western reports are helping me pass the time and plan my cruise.

How neat is that to watch the Magic pull in, the ship is so beautiful in the dark. What impresses me is that not only were you up and out at 4:30am, you were dressed. If it was me, it would be PJ’s all the way with the biggest cup of coffee that I could find :lmao:

Also could you help me figure this out, I have already arranged a driver for us when we are in Cozumel, and the DCL itinerary says 8:30am-5:30pm. Does that mean 8:30am Eastern time or does that mean 8:30am Cozumel time? I am so confused as to which one it is.

Your pictures of the ship at night are stunning. It sounds like such a fantastic trip!! Thank you for posting

Also could you help me figure this out, I have already arranged a driver for us when we are in Cozumel, and the DCL itinerary says 8:30am-5:30pm. Does that mean 8:30am Eastern time or does that mean 8:30am Cozumel time? I am so confused as to which one it is.

Thanks for taking the time to read my trip report :)

Now I'm not so sure about your question, because I am sure when we were onboard, we were asked to keep our clocks/watches on ships time, and that Cozumel time would've been an hour behind (not sure if it was a Daylight Saving or Time Zone change). I would suggest that you post your question on the main DCL forum, as I'm sure someone on there will know ~ sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter