Mandymouse's Trippy Part 2 ~ Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Cruise

Hi Mandy!!

Thanks so much for posting your TR!!! I'm loving it!! Looks like you and Paul had an absolutley wonderful time! :goodvibes

You have some stunning photos too, especially the ones of the Magic arriving (Wow, never knew quite how early the ships arrive back in port! Yikes!!), and the ones Paul took while the rest of us were sleeping!;)

Vrygfy, about Cozumel and the time change I can answer that. Our particular cruise did not do the time changes like DCL normally does for some reason. Usually DCL will have you turn back (and forward on the return trip) your clocks so ship time matches local time and therefore avoids confusion between ship time and shore time. We did have the normal clock adjustments prior to Grand Cayman however for some reason the captain decided to stay on "ship" time in Cozumel instead of adjusting our clocks back another hour. It was announced that this was something done from time to time. So in Coz we did stay one hour ahead of local time, and we were responsible for making sure we returned at the correct time. :thumbsup2

I really enjoyed reading your trippie and looking at your pics! I hope you don't mind, I saved some of them!! :)

:) Jen

I really enjoyed reading your trippie and looking at your pics! I hope you don't mind, I saved some of them!! :)

:) Jen

Of course I don't mind you saving some of the pics Jen. Thanks for taking the time to read my trip report and for your comments too :)

Hi Mandy,

I've just found and finished reading all about your Magical cruise. Have thoroughly enjoyed reading and seeing what you both got upto.

Thanks for sharing.

I've only just caught up with your trip report - and, as usual, it's a great read - many thanks for taking the time to write it and upload your photos!

Sounds like you had a fab time - how fantastic to do a whole week on a Disney cruise! :thumbsup2

Myself My wife and son were on the same cruise we celebrated my wifes birthday on Halloween and my sons birthday on Nov 3 had a great time and decided to go again this year at the same time. This was our third straight year with Disney around this time of year and we loved every minute of the fun.

I only just came across this and absolutely loved it.

I had almost convinced myself that I did not mind not going on the Magic for at least a year and maybe two, but seeing the photos, I so want my favourite ship.

It's a shame that you did not rate Cozumel. This was our favourite port when we did the Western Caribbean. We did not go to the touristy places, but headed to Chankanaab instead. They had a beautiful beach there with a sea that was warm and full of tropical fish and I got to swim with a dolphin. It was an amazing day out.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter