Mandymouse's Fantastic Fantasy Cruise .. and then another one (Complete)

Grest report Mandy. Sounds like you had an amazing time despite being unwell.

Look forward to reading plans for the next trip :)

I just finished off reading your trip report in one seating. Thanks for sharing. This sounds like a wonderful trip.

Corinna

just finished! A few things
1) Thanks for walking us through how the back to back works, we are wanting to do a 3 day/4 day and were curious
2.) SO funny that we were on the same cruise and I wonder if we ever walked by each other and didn't know! we had palo brunch that first sea day to and sat against the window right as you walk in, the second table
3.) It's so funny to see how people cruise differently from yourself, and still on t he same boat as us. Love seeing the different activities ppl do that we don't!

Thanks for sharing your lovely trip and photos with us! I can't wait to sail the Fantasy next May. :thumbsup2

Great stuff, many thanks. already looking forward to our Dream Cruise next year. WDW in 4 weeks!

1999-Swan, 2001- Grand Floridian, 2002-Yacht & Beach Club, 2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge,2004- Grand Floridian&Disney Cruise,2006- Off site, 2008- Dolphin, 2009-AKV Kidani, 2010-Saratoga Springs ,2011-AKV Kidani ,2012 - Port Orleans, DCL-Dream & Beach Club, 2013 - AKV Kidani

Great trip report Mandy. we enjoyed reading it and seeing your photos. has us looking forward to our next DCL cruise..... Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!