Mama Melrose's unavailable 02/26 - 03/04

Yul

Earning My Ears
I have been trying for many weeks to book Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano for early March and the restaurant is not available, i.e. not taking any reservations at all. I called Disney dining and they confirmed that they are unable to book those dates but they don’t know why. They are speculating that maybe a small refurb is planned but it has not been announced yet. Anybody else with this kind of situation ?

I also have been trying to book Mama Melrose's for our trip 3/2-3/6 and have had no luck. Glad to know someone else had trouble too, and that I am not the only one!

As of yesterday, Mama Melrose's is now available for that week - maybe some CM read the post and corrected the situation? What is strange however is that no reservation is available for Fantasmic! past 4:00pm for the whole week. Since dinner at that time was too early for us, we booked lunch and all is fine now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!