Mallory Magical Wish to DisneyWorld & GKTW! UPDATED 8/1/13 -- Updated pictures!!

Love it!!!!!!!:wizard:

Awwww! Thanks so much!!!! GLAD to know people are stoic interested after the long stretch... :confused3

Betweeen computer issues and Mallory's medical issues it has been tough to get back. But Mallory's doing good and we broke down and bought a new laptop with our tax refund so we are up and running with many updates to follow :cheer2: princess:

Thanks for sticking with us :hug:

I will finish this trip report... I will I will! :thumbsup2:woohoo::grouphug:

Awwww! Thanks so much!!!! GLAD to know people are stoic interested after the long stretch... :confused3

Oops now I'm LOL at my spell check. Didn't mean to say I'm glad people are stoic... I meant to say still interested.

A prize of one million dollars to you if you caught that before I did... LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Oh and look for day 5 coming tomorrow... Mallory goes to MK and BBB and then CRT... stay tuned for these and other acronyms :lmao: :coffee:

Well here we go onto day 5.

Day 5 was AWESOME :earsboy: :tink: princess:

To start the day here is our porch picture -Michael and +Dad :rotfl:

WishTrip673.jpg

Michael slept in most days while we went for breakfast. If he was good the day before we brought in him food back. :rotfl2:

Of course we start the day on the Merry Go Round... Who wouldn't :confused3 :lmao:

WishTrip675.jpg

After breakfast it was time for Magic. Mallory got to go horseback riding at Give Kids the world!!

WishTrip682.jpg

Such sweet volunteers at the horseback riding. And everywhere at GKTW!
WishTrip683.jpg

Mallory is now an official cowgirl!!
WishTrip690.jpg

Then we were off... (after a small issue with me and Mallory getting lost from Jason and Michael. Jason had gone back to get Michael while me and Mallory did the horseback riding thing. He told me to wait for him, but I assumed it had been too long, so off I went to search for him while he was searching for us. Lots of fun... :rolleyes:

But I digress... As I was saying... Then we were off...

WishTrip692.jpg

Just in case we don't remember where we parked... :confused3 :rotfl:

WishTrip694.jpg

The must have Castle shot...
WishTrip699.jpg

These wonderful shirts were made for our whole family by Cogero. Thanks so much. Our favorite colors and charters and even names how fun!! These shirts were just awesome!!

*Magic* As soon as we walk in, we walked right into a really cute show. The magic continued all day. The parades and shows seemed to follow us and our schedule!!

WishTrip705.jpg

Dad's favorite movie is Aladdin, so we could not miss the Aladdin Ride. Plus it is one of the rides they have at Magic Kingdom, but not Disneyland, so it was new for all of us!!
WishTrip709.jpg

Next up Dole Whips!! Yummy!! Dole Whips are a Disney tradition for our family. So we had to keep the tradition alive. :woohoo:

WishTrip710.jpg

Okay Day 5 is Officially to BIG :lmao: for one post so follow me to more Day 5...

Now it was time for Mallory's appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, so of course she had to turn into a Princess!!!!
WishTrip714.jpg

This Snow White Dress (One of Mallory's favorite Princesses Nonetheless) was made by Effervescent. It is just adorable. Thanks so MUCH!! She also made Minnie, Goofy, and Mickey (our favorite characters) shirts for the rest of the family. We totally LOVED them!!

Mallory is tickled pink to see what she looks like as a princess...
WishTrip715.jpg

The transformation at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique...

WishTrip720.jpg

Mallory was lucky to have a very sweet and talented Lady in Waiting to get her ready for Cinderella's Royal Table. And of course the Fairy Godmother was there to add magic to the transformation.

What a beautiful Princess...
WishTrip749.jpg

WishTrip747.jpg

Now it was to for the Bodrero (you should have heard how our last name was butchered over the loud speakers. We were all like, well, I guess that's us LOL :-) family to be called to dine with Cinderella.

WishTrip752.jpg

The food was delicious!!!

WishTrip757.jpg

But the character visits were just magic... The Princesses chatted with Mallory for a long time and they even talked with her as if she was Snow White. All I can say is MAGIC!!

WishTrip761.jpg

WishTrip763.jpg

WishTrip769.jpg

WishTrip771.jpg

After the character visits it was time for desert. Mom, Dad, and Michael got...
WishTrip774.jpg

And Mallory got to Make her own Cupcake. What fun!!
WishTrip778.jpg

After lunch it was on to Mom's favorite ride...
WishTrip783.jpg

That's right. The People Mover. I admit it. Every since I was a kid at Disneyland I loved this ride. Then they took it out. I was happy to see it still at the Magic Kingdom.

Michael chillaxing on the People Mover
WishTrip787.jpg

Snow White rode the People Mover with us... ;-)

WishTrip788-1.jpg

WishTrip794.jpg

Next, we rode the Buzz LightYear Space Ranger Spin
WishTrip795.jpg

WishTrip798.jpg

Finally, we saw Mickey's PhilharMagic an amazing 3D film a la Fantasia
and Monster's Inc Laugh Floor an interactive comedy show.
WishTrip799.jpg

The monorail back to the car...
WishTrip801.jpg

Another day... another pooped out Princess. LOL
WishTrip808.jpg

Lots of Magic as you can see I didn't even mention that at one point Mallory was given free Disney stickers. And best of all we got to enter the lines through the exits. No waiting at all for our little wish trip Princess!!

At night Mallory went to Kid's Night Out again. She LOVED it! She even preformed in the Village Idol, a talent show they had that night. I don't have a picture of that because I was filming it. But her Kids Night Out volunteer taught her a little dance and preformed it with her and another young man who was volunteering also. Mallory's dance was awesome. And of course she looked awesome as she was still Snow White!!!
WishTrip810.jpg

For a final bit of Magic... Jason and Michael were given free tickets to a Magic basketball game. Of course they couldn't turn that down. Jason even took some pictures for me. What an awesome husband!!!
WishTrip811.jpg

WishTrip814.jpg

What an AWESOME day for all!! Looking back it seems like a dream. What a wonderful wish trip!!

Day 5 Favorites

Jason - Aladdin Ride and Dole Whip!! LOL :-)
Michael - Mickey's PhilharMagic and Monster's Inc Laugh Floor
Mallory - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Cinderella's Royal Table
Mom - Of course riding the People Mover with the family

Keep in mind I asked for favorites on the way back to GKTW from the MK so if I had asked the next day I bet both Jason and Michael would add getting to see a professional basketball game for free!!

Wow if you got to the end Congratulations. This has to be my longest update yet. As you can see Day 5 was extraordinary!!!

Stay Tuned for Day 6

And boy did we have a whale of a time (hint hint LOL ;-)

Madeline, I am THRILLED you are back and my encouragement helped you decide to work on the TR!! How I KNOW that life gets in the way of finishing these things!

I can't tell you how many times over the past year I have wondered how your family was doing and if Mallory was okay...I would LOVE to see a recent pic...hint, hint!

As you know one of my favorite all time outfits was her Dumbo! Just adorable and I LOVED the shirts Chiara made for you all in this last post. Mallory is clearly having a blast! THANK YOU for continuing onward!!! I am SO happy and excited!!! :woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

Just read the latest, Snow White is GORGEOUS and how fun to get Magic tickets!!! SO much fun, it does seem like a dream, doesn't it??? I wish we could do it again and know what we know....

Madeline, I am THRILLED you are back and my encouragement helped you decide to work on the TR!! How I KNOW that life gets in the way of finishing these things!

I can't tell you how many times over the past year I have wondered how your family was doing and if Mallory was okay...I would LOVE to see a recent pic...hint, hint!

THANK YOU for continuing onward!!! I am SO happy and excited!!! :woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

Thank you right back to you!!! I appreciate your care and concern. You are so sweet!!! :love: :grouphug: :thumbsup2:

Ask for recent pictures and you shall receive...

Taking a call before the doctor comes to see her. :lmao:
516.jpg

Mallory hanging loose in the car. :cool2:
545.jpg

In Utah to visit grandma and go to a cousin's wedding.
551.jpg

557.jpg

Our little butterfly at a school carnival. :flower3:
561.jpg

Mallory and her friends :grouphug:
573.jpg

Mallory before her last procedure in February. Her friend since preschool, Jack bought her that pillow pet to take to the hospital. :hug:
614.jpg

Mallory on her field trip to a Ranch. I was blessed to have her in my 1st grade class this year!!! She did awesome.
642.jpg

Batter Up...
650.jpg

Mallory in May at the End of the year carnival. These are some toys she won!
661.jpg

And for good measure a recent picture of Michael too. This is the day he went to rent his tux for prom. He hadn't shaved yet. Yikes!! :scared1:
653.jpg

He graduated this year. One year early from an accelerated high school. His plans are to go to college and then the police academy.

Well there you have it. Recent pictures of my sweethearts!! :love:

Moving right along we come to day 6. I was just looking over the pictures and Day 6 will have to be a 3 part post (because the site only allows so many pictures per post :confused3 Don't they understand I took 1000 pictures. I have a lot to share :lmao:). I did my best to thin it down, but Day 6 was so full of fun and there is so much to share!!!

Mallory had a really exciting start to the day.

WishTrip818.jpg

This SUPER CUTE outfit was also made by someone from the BIG GIVE. I don't have her Dis name though. But she did a GREAT job on this one. It was perfectly themed for Sea World and so well made. The polka dot pants with the matching whale shirt got lots of attention and admiration. LOVED LOVED LOVED it!! Mallory got lots of Magical compliments on this outfit. When I shared with one of the volunteers about all of you Big Givers and all the outfits and shirts she said she thought you were so amazing it gave her chills to hear of your selflessness!!! I totally agree!!! Thanks again SO much!!!

WishTrip828.jpg

WishTrip837a.jpg

WishTrip840.jpg

Okay, so in this picture The Chipmunks are statues at the front of the Julie's Safari Theatre. It didn't matter to Mallory she loved them also!!

Mallory got the "John Hancock" of lots of famous people...
WishTrip816.jpg

WishTrip820.jpg

WishTrip826.jpg

WishTrip835.jpg

This autograph book and one for Michael too, was also part of the Big Give. A BIG thanks to JohnsonslovesDisney for these awesome personalized autograph books. They were so much fun and a treasured souvenir. They were surely a big part of the magic.

This was a magical morning as Mallory got to meet Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Belle who came to Give Kids the World for some special time with the kids!!! After riding the carousel, meeting the characters and having breakfast we were off to Sea World.

But before we left we couldn't abandon our tradition of taking a morning porch picture. Michael is back for this one. :-)

WishTrip841.jpg

More Magic once we got Sea World. They let us park so close we were practically already in the PARK!!! Hooray!!

WishTrip842.jpg

WishTrip843.jpg

WishTrip844.jpg

Next, we took some cute shots right inside the park. I guess I was especially camera happy on Day 6... poor kids. ;-)

WishTrip845.jpg

WishTrip846.jpg

WishTrip847.jpg

WishTrip848.jpg

After the Photo Shoot :rotfl: we ran into (well not literally ;-) a turtle. Actually, it was just a turtle shell, but we learned a lot about turtles and saw many inside their habitat.
WishTrip852.jpg

WishTrip853.jpg

Next up, Michael and Jason rode the Manta Roller Coaster and we all went to the Manta aquarium. It was an awesome aquarium.

WishTrip857.jpg

Where in the World is Waldo... Oh, I mean Michael. This is the roller coaster Jason and Michael rode. Can you spot them?
WishTrip855.jpg

Me and Mallory hanging out waiting for Michael and dad.

WishTrip858.jpg

WishTrip859.jpg

Follow me for more Sea World!!!

Next we were off to feed the dolphins. Sea World makes this special for Wish Kids. There is no charge for wish families to feed the dolphins and we got a special spot and special treatment from staff. What can I say, but once again magic!!

WishTrip864.jpg

WishTrip870.jpg

Petting the Rays...

WishTrip880.jpg

Too Cute!!!
WishTrip886.jpg

Look out Michael...
WishTrip891.jpg

Michael had so much fun while I was taking these pictures. ;-) I even let him wait until the roller coaster was in the frame before taking the picture. What fun?!? Huh!! ;-)

Mallory found a much friendlier character to play with while Michael rode another roller coaster.
WishTrip887.jpg

Where did Mallory go....?

Here I am!!
WishTrip899.jpg

Merry Go Round of fun...
WishTrip903.jpg

WishTrip905.jpg

Time to PLAY!!! :dance3:
WishTrip908.jpg

Michael took Mallory to play up in the nets and slides.

Time to dig... Look mom I'm an alligator!!! :lmao:
WishTrip913.jpg

WishTrip916.jpg

We ended our day at Sea World with some Mallory sized rides...
WishTrip920.jpg

WishTrip925.jpg

I rode this with her the 1st time, but not the again...again time :rotfl:

Mallory on a boat ride with Michael...
WishTrip934.jpg

WishTrip935.jpg

Dad was a trooper going with Mallory on what she called the high up spinning ride...
WishTrip930.jpg

WishTrip931.jpg

What a wonderful, whale of a day we had at Sea World.

WishTrip940.jpg

Day 6 -- Favorites

Jason -- The Manta Ride and the Frogs in the Shark Encounter
Madeline -- Dolphin Feeding
Michael -- The Manta Ride and the Manta Aquarium
Mallory -- When we saw the sharks, the high up spinning ride, and playing alligator in the sand

Next update still Day 6 :rotfl2: -- Swimming at Give Kids the World and It's Christmas!! Hooray!!!! :santa:

Just read the latest, Snow White is GORGEOUS and how fun to get Magic tickets!!! SO much fun, it does seem like a dream, doesn't it??? I wish we could do it again and know what we know....

I compelely agree...

If we knew then what we know now we would have done some things a little different:

1) Get more free Ice Cream Sundaes!! :dance3: We only went once to the Ice Cream shop and then Michael got a Root Beer Float for the ride back to the airport :drive:. He had always wanted a Root Beer Float and we thought we spend a little time each day at the cool Ice Cream shop :banana:... but no, Once... Just once! :confused3

2) Save more time for the playground. Our villa was in the back right by the playground, but we only made it there once for the night of the Candyland Carnival. What an awesome playground it is. :woohoo: :love: If we had it do over again we would have played there at least one more time. :confused3

3) Saved more time for Give Kids the World!!! It's such an amazing place!! :cheer2: I'm so glad we stayed there!! :yay: I remember hearing that some people stay at the park hotels for various reasons. I thought that sounded cool. But after staying at Give Kids the World I know we were at the BEST place possible (this is especially true I think for anyone with kids aged 2-10)!!! :woohoo::dance3::banana::thumbsup2:cheer2: party: :jumping1::rainbow:

4) And finally, knowing what I know now... I would have waited at the ponies for Jason on the day we got lost! :rolleyes: :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

How about you? Do you have a similar list?

Hugs, :hug:

Madeline

Day 6 -- An Evening at Give Kids the World...

When we got back from Sea World we took the opportunity to take Mallory to the pool at Give Kids the World. It's not just any old pool either. It has a huge pool with an entrance like the beach (gently sloping down), a splash park and a giant Pirate Ship. Plus the cutest beach themed decorations.

The splash park in the background...

WishTrip941.jpg

The adorable princess bathing suit and skirt wrap was part of the gifts Mallory got from her Aunt Lisa and Uncle Joe. They wanted to be part of the Big Give and make Mallory's trip extra special. Thanks so much guys!! All the stuff you sent came in so handy (except thankfully... the princess umbrella, because we were hoping for good weather. But she uses the umbrella now and is so excited to have own umbrella).

These cute flip flop were made for Mallory as part of the Big Give. We got these from MagicMomma. The same Big Giver who made us those awesome Tie-dyed Mickey shirts. Not only did Mallory get a pair of these super cute shoes, so did I!!! Thanks so much MagicMomma!! We love, love, love them!!!

The pirate ship
WishTrip943.jpg

Some of the cute decorations...
WishTrip944.jpg

WishTrip946.jpg

The pool with a shallow sloping entrance. What a nice touch.

WishTrip947.jpg

Finally time to swim!!!! ;-)

WishTrip948.jpg

WishTrip950.jpg

Then dad and Mallory went surfing... :-) LOL
WishTrip955.jpg

Before heading back to our Villa, Mallory played at the splash zone.

WishTrip956.jpg

Next, we headed back to our Villa to get ready for Christmas. That's right... Christmas in February!! Give Kids the World has Christmas once a week!! What an amazing place!!

A new outfit... A new porch picture (and a cookie in each hand)!!! :-) LOL

WishTrip957.jpg

This AMAZING outfit was made for Mallory by Wendy. It was a special Big Give because Mallory was so into Rudolph!!!! LOL :-) Thanks Wendy!!! You rock!! The outfit rocks!! It was awesome and magical!! One of the moms from the Dis board even recognized Mallory by this outfit, since I had posted pictures of Mallory trying it on before we left!! Mallory ended up with the perfect outfit for all the occasions we encountered on her Wish Trip. And that was thanks to the planning and hard work of the Big Givers. It was cool!! We even had parents telling us I wish we had a Christmas outfit for my wish kid. Then, I would get to tell the awesome story of all you Big Givers!!!

Of course we headed off first to see Santa

WishTrip958.jpg

Then Mallory got to pick a present from Santa (you'll get to see what it is when she plays with it on day 7. Oh the suspense!! LOL :-)

WishTrip963.jpg

Some of the cute Christmas decorations. Could you imagine decorating for Christmas once a week?!!!? What amazing volunteers at Give Kids the World!!

WishTrip961.jpg

WishTrip964.jpg

Yum!! Make your own Christmas Cookies (Mallory also got to make a snowflake)...

WishTrip973.jpg

WishTrip977.jpg

Listening to a story...

WishTrip979.jpg

And even a Christmas Parade with a band and characters. Here is Mallory with one of the characters from the parade.

WishTrip985.jpg

After the Christmas party it was time to hurry back to the Villa and get ready for bed as tonight was a special night. Mallory got tucked in by Ms. Merry (Mayor Clayton's wife :-)

WishTrip988.jpg

WishTrip990.jpg

This nightgown was also part of the Big Give. In fact, I think everything Mallory wore all week was. LOL Smileycrissy sent this Big Give to Mallory. It is not only a lovely nightgown, but features one of Mallory's favorite princesses... Ariel!! A HUGE thanks for this cute give!!!

WishTrip992.jpg

WishTrip997.jpg

Bye Ms. Merry. Thanks for making Mallory's night Magical!!!

WishTrip1006.jpg

And we have reached the end of a very busy day 6!!

See you next time for fun at Island of Adventure (some in the family thought this was the best day of all!!!). Plus you'll get to see the gift Mallory picked from Santa. And something was lost. Take a guess... What do you think was lost and who lost it?

LOVED all of the updated pics, your children are so cute and I just LOVE Mallory you know! The wish trip report is gong great! I DO have a long list of tips, they are so helpful and I was glad I listened to the one to spend as much time at GKTW as possible!

from

LOVED all of the updated pics, your children are so cute and I just LOVE Mallory you know! The wish trip report is gong great! I DO have a long list of tips, they are so helpful and I was glad I listened to the one to spend as much time at GKTW as possible!

from

Aww I love the Fourth of July Banner!! You are so sweet!! :flower3: Thanks for the kind message and the lovely banner. I am glad that you are still on board for this trip report!!! :grouphug:

I'm going to do another update tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Well on we go to day 7... our last day. Don't forget to guess.. Who lost something and what was lost. Then read on to see if you were right!!! :confused3

As the day approached we had some mixed emotions. We were excited to go to Islands of Adventure (which is a theme park that is part of the Universal Studios complex). But we were a little sad to see the Wish trip coming to an end. We saved Islands of Adventure for the last day because we had such a magical experience at Universal Studios!!!

Before we left for the park it's shower and play time for our little princess...
WishTrip021.jpg

Mallory with her new bath toys

WishTrip024.jpg

Mallory playing with her Weeblos playset from Santa

Day 7's porch picture...

WishTrip023.jpg

Just Mallory for today's porch picture.

And doesn't she look just adorable (if I don't say so myself ;-). This beautiful outfit complete with a super cute, patchwork quilt style skirt and shirt with a crown and her name inside, along with a matching bow was made by AkaSunshine. Thanks so much for all the hard work that must have went into making this stunning outfit a reality. It was beautifully planned and executed. It is such a pretty outfit. Just adorable!!! Again compliments were showered on Mallory. She loved all the attention!! We did too!! It was awesome to have our little girl catch the eye of so many people and provided us with many magical moments.

More character come to Give Kids the world...
WishTrip025.jpg

WishTrip027.jpg

Another day... another ride on the carousel...
WishTrip030.jpg

Time for breakfast
WishTrip036.jpg

WishTrip033.jpg

Mallory with one of the amazing volunteers at Give Kids the World. They were so helpful, kind and awesome. They did everything from serving the food to carrying our trays to our seats. They were so sweet and kind to us, we felt like royalty. It was a magical experience for sure.

After breakfast we headed over to the Castle of Miracles for some play time!!!
WishTrip040.jpg

WishTrip042.jpg

WishTrip043.jpg

Then we were Off to Island of Adventure!! Hooray!!!
Arriving at the park... Mallory looks really happy to be taking this picture ;-)
WishTrip044.jpg

WishTrip045.jpg

Michael goes on another Roller Coaster... The Hulk!!!
WishTrip048.jpg

Michael with some new friends... ;-)
WishTrip049.jpg

WishTrip051.jpg

Get me an attorney my kid got punched by a character... :rotfl:

A ride for the whole family!! Yay!!
WishTrip062.jpg

WishTrip060.jpg

What an AWESOME ride!!!!!
WishTrip061.jpg

Time for a GAME!!
WishTrip063.jpg

I hope this guy is not too tough to play against... :rotfl2: Ready! Set! Go!

Follow Me for More day 7 fun...Who won the game, Harry Potter, Hogwarts, and Dr. Seuss land!!!!

And what do you know... Mallory won!!!

WishTrip065.jpg

Get it Girl... ;)
WishTrip066.jpg

Now Mallory has a new "friend" to ride in her stroller with
WishTrip067.jpg

Look out!!! They don't even know there about to get eaten by a dinosaur. Maybe it's for the best!!! :lmao:
WishTrip070.jpg

Michael took Mallory of this high flying dinosaur style ride for kids.
WishTrip071.jpg

And away they go...
WishTrip073.jpg

Time to go to Hogwarts. As you can imagine we were all excited to go see the World of Harry Potter brought to life. Michael it's okay you can open your eyes... the dinosaur is gone and it's time for Hogwarts!!!
WishTrip080.jpg

Mallory and Mom play while Michael and Dad ride the Harry Potter ride.
WishTrip091.jpg

WishTrip093.jpg

Michael by Harry Potter's Train Station
WishTrip096.jpg

Finally, we ended the day at Dr. Seuss land.
WishTrip097.jpg

Hooray tall enough!!!! Time for rides!!!
WishTrip098.jpg

WishTrip100.jpg

WishTrip101.jpg

WishTrip103.jpg

WishTrip104.jpg

WishTrip128.jpg

WishTrip129.jpg

Then it was time for Mallory to change and play in the Dr. Seuss themed splash zone.
WishTrip107.jpg

WishTrip112.jpg

This whole day was awesome. Because we were on a Wish Trip Universal Studios really goes out of their way to make you feel special. We did not wait in any lines. Most of the time we were escorted by an employee through the exit and right onto the ride!! Talk about MAGIC!!

Now it was time to head back to Give Kids the World for the Pirate and Princess Party. Oh that sounds like so much fun!!!! When we arrived back to the villa, we saw another gift on our kitchen table. Today we found a Give Kids the World Candy Land, Two Mayor Clayton stuffed animals and some other fun toys. Finding a gift on the table was a daily thing at Give Kids the World. Just magical!!!!
WishTrip130.jpg

Nice enthusiasm Michael!!!!!!

Day 7 Favorites

Jason -- Spiderman and ABC Dr. Seuss with Mallory

Madeline -- Spiderman and One Fish, Two Fish, with Mallory
Michael -- Spiderman, Harry Potter Land, and Hulk the 1st time. (Hmmm... wonder why he liked the Hulk Rollercoaster the 1st time only. Oh that's right he dropped his phone into a lake the second time he rode the roller coaster :sad: while Mallory was playing in the water. So if you guessed Michael lost something you were right and it was his phone!!!)
Mallory -- Spiderman, Water Play, Cat in the Hat Ride.

Did you notice a theme with SpiderMan. It was the 1st and only time everyone shared a favorite ride. So of course we had to ride it more then once awesome and magical!!!

Stay Tuned for the Pirate and Princess party!!! pixiedust:

Okay this is off topic, :offtopic: but boy are we having strange weather today. It's like 100 degrees, but cloudy and raining. I hope there is better weather where you are!!! I know lots of places around the country have been having weird or strange weather too!!

Stopping in to say hi to all my Dis friends!! And remind you that This weekend I am going to post the Pirate and Princess party pictures!!! They are so cute (if I don't say so myself! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao::lmao:

Thanks to those of you who have followed us through our journey!!! The trip report is now coming to an end. And it only took me a year and a half!!! :confused3 :scared: :) :rotfl:

Hugs,

Madeline

After spending the day at Island of Adventure it was time for the Pirate and Princess party pirate: princess: at Give Kids the World.

Lucky for us a golf cart came and we got a ride to the party. As with all the volunteers, the ones who drove the gold carts were super nice and helpful. And we're off to Party with our little princess...
WishTrip131.jpg

Right away we met some pesky pirates pirate:
WishTrip132.jpg

A cute curtsy princess: :goodvibes
WishTrip139.jpg

The princess get pampered and primped
WishTrip145.jpg

Daddy's little girl ::yes:: Or should I say Daddy's little Princess!!!! princess:
WishTrip165.jpg

Mallory hanging out with some special friends who came to visit from Sea World!! :lovestruc
WishTrip152.jpg

WishTrip154.jpg

WishTrip155.jpg

Miss Merry is a Princess...
WishTrip167.jpg

And Mayor Clayton is a Pirate
WishTrip170.jpg

Princess Coronation... Mallory is now an official princess. princess: :thumbsup2 party:
WishTrip173.jpg

What a night, filled with dancing, bubbles, playing with friends and having a GREAT time!!! :teeth:

Thanks again for joining us on our journey. The Dis family and the Big Give is awesome!!! :thumbsup2 Thank you so much for all the gifts, advice and tips that made our trip fantastic!!!!

See you next time for more hanging out at Give Kids the World and yes... dare I say it... time to go home. :surfweb:

Warning a smiley explosion is about to follow...:scared1:

Hi, :goodvibes

It's hard to believe that the trip report is almost over (even though it has taken me so long to complete it :lmao:). When I was first began the trip report it was with some sadness I thought about completing it. I still have some sadness now that it's coming to an end. :sad1:

I guess I'll have to plan another trip to Disney so I can still have an open thread on the Dis boards!! :idea: :thumbsup2 ;) :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I guessing many of you lurk like I do on other threads. I'm guessing this because I see the views on the thread going up when I post an update!!! :grouphug: Feel free to post a message, say hi or bye to Mallory's Magical wish thread!! :)

Seven days down.

One left to go!

I hope this message finds you enjoying your day.

Until next time, popcorn:: :surfweb:

Madeline

Look for Day 8 next weekend. One more day... One more outfit (A HUGE thanks again to all the Big Givers!!!!!:worship:) And I saved a special one for last. :love: Wait until you see how AWESOME it is!!!) Chilling at Give Kids the World...:dance3: Playing at the airport...:banana::banana: And were getting picked up by a limo... or are we not?!? :sad2: :confused3

Finally, we have day 8. We spent the morning at Give Kids the World and then it was back home to California. This will be a 3 part post due to the limit of pictures in posts so be sure to check out all 3 parts if you have time.

Don't forget someone else lost something today. Take another guess. Who lost something and what was lost? :confused3 Also, Mallory has one more awesome outfit from the Big Give. I saved the happiest outfit for the last day. Stayed tuned to see it!! :surfweb:

First Mallory started the day as all princesses should in a bubble bath...

WishTrip181.jpg

WishTrip182.jpg

Give Kids the World has awesome Jacuzzi tubs. So you have to be careful with the bubbles or you'll have a room full of bubbles!!!

Our final porch picture
WishTrip186.jpg

This awesome and magical outfit was made by PrincessLeighsDaddy. Thanks so much for this lovely outfit. It is so well done and came with a shirt and matching pants you'll see later in Day 8. This is still Mallory's favorite outfit to wear when we visit Disneyland. Boy is this outfit a show stopper. Everywhere we went compliments were flying. LOL :goodvibes One man even wanted to take pictures of the outfit so he could use the idea to make costumes for his Nutcracker production. This was one more special chance we had to share the Big Give to other people. What an awesome story to share. Mallory still wears the clothes we all love them so much!!!! A huge thanks to everyone who made our Big Give so special!!!! :yay: :dance3: :yay:

Our Villa

WishTrip188.jpg

WishTrip189.jpg

WishTrip190.jpg

Playing around at Give Kids the World

WishTrip192.jpg

House of Hearts Welcome Center.

WishTrip194.jpg

Outside AmberVille's Train Station

Of course we did our morning Carousel ride!!

WishTrip198.jpg

WishTrip195.jpg

Gingerbread House Restaurant

WishTrip196.jpg

Time for breakfast

Playtime at the Castle of Miracles

WishTrip199.jpg

WishTrip202.jpg

Making a special Pillow to take home.

WishTrip205.jpg

The Princess on Her Royal Throne

WishTrip207.jpg

WishTrip208.jpg

This cute bracelet was also part of the Big Give!! It was made by VBAndrea who also made her Minnie shirt!!! The bracelet was done in red, black, and silver perfect colors for Disney and her Disney themed outfits!!! Oh and I also got a matching bracelet as part of the Big Give. It was so fun to wear matching mommy and daughter jewelry!!! Thanks again!! Loved it!!!

WishTrip209.jpg

Mallory made a Star that hangs in the Castle of Miracles (near the bathroom LOL :-)

WishTrip212.jpg

Okay I've reached the picture limit LOL. :lmao: So follow me for more Day 8...

DAY 8 -- Continued...

Give Kids the World -- Back outside for more fun

WishTrip213.jpg

WishTrip216.jpg

WishTrip219.jpg

A guide dog visits Give Kids the World

WishTrip220.jpg

We adopted two lab from the shelter a yellow lab named Jake and a black lab named Gus. This lab looks just like our dog Jake!!!

Playing at AmberVille Train Station

WishTrip221.jpg

The trains!!

WishTrip222.jpg

The games!!

WishTrip223.jpg

The rides!!

In the House of Hearts

WishTrip224.jpg

Mallory plays while we "check out."

Even dad is sad to leave Give Kids the World
WishTrip225.jpg

Mallory and Michael as we leave Give Kids the World.

WishTrip228.jpg

WishTrip226.jpg

But it's time to go so we make the best of it here at the airport.
WishTrip231.jpg

Gators at the Airport!?!

WishTrip234.jpg

WishTrip236.jpg

WishTrip237.jpg

WishTrip239.jpg

Mallory helps get her bag on the conveyor belt

The "PeopleMover" to our plane

WishTrip241.jpg

WishTrip246.jpg

Watching the Flinstones while we wait for our plane

WishTrip247.jpg

Playing games while we wait for the plane

A family plane picture
WishTrip260.jpg

Hanging out during our airport layover
WishTrip263.jpg

WishTrip261.jpg

Mallory is helping me with this post now. She says to type, "Mallory playing in a play place."

WishTrip267.jpg

WishTrip275.jpg

This is what the outfit looks like without the dress. Isn't it cute?!? The pants have little balloons on them and are just adorable!!!

Well I've reached the picture limit once again!!! LOL

So on we go to page 29 for Day 8 Part III!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter