Mallory Magical Wish to DisneyWorld & GKTW! UPDATED 8/1/13 -- Updated pictures!!

Happy Holy Thursday!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I hope the computer is working better for you! Still here when you have time to update. :hug::hug:

when I first read your post, I thought you all had the virus...thankfully it was the computer, even though it sucks to have your computer down!

looking forward to the latest update popcorn::

I think it would be easier if it was us who had the virus!!! :lmao: Our computer is giving us so much trouble now. Our kodak software with all the pictures is not working no matter how much I play with it. So now I've loaded the pictures onto the program that came with the computer, but I am unable to format them. I've played with it so much I'm out of ideas. So I hope you don't mind the huge pictures. :confused: :confused3

Happy Holy Thursday!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I hope the computer is working better for you! Still here when you have time to update. :hug::hug:

Thanks so much for hanging in there!! It's nice to see your sweet messages. And Happy Easter!!!

I wish I could say the computer is back to normal, but it is still giving us trouble. But here I go trying again. Wish me luck!!! :rotfl2:

On we go to day 4. Day four was the day we had to squeeze two parks into one day, if we wanted to visit all the parks (which of course we DID!! :dance3:)

WishTrip58511.jpg

It's our TIE DYE shirt day!!! These shirts were so AWESOME and fun to wear!! We got compliments everywhere we went!!! People even asked where we bought them. We used that as our chance to share with people about the BIG GIVE and all of you!!! Thanks to MagicMomma for these great shirts!!!! :love: These special shirts created a lot of magic for us as we stood out everywhere we went... in a good way of course :lmao:

We started the day with magic when a golf cart was waiting right by our villa so we got a ride to breakfast. Of course we started the day at the carousel. Here we got our 2nd bit of magic, we met a friend from the Dis boards, The Lurker, who volunteers at GKTW! She was so sweet and it was a GREAT way to start the day.

WishTrip58510.jpg

First, we headed to Disney's HollyWood Studios
WishTrip58519.jpg

WishTrip58517.jpg

WishTrip58514-1.jpg

We met some characters
WishTrip58526.jpg

We went to see a very cool Walt Disney Showcase!! It was awesome!! Walt is WONDERFUL!!!
WishTrip621.jpg

We rode Toy Story Mania, The Great Movie Ride, and The Studio Backlot Tour and Jason and Michael rode the Rock N Roller Coaster. :scared1: We also went to see two shows... The Voyage of the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.

Here we are on the Studio Backlot Tour
WishTrip616.jpg

Me and Mallory watched Beauty and the Beast :cloud9: while Jason and Michael rode Rock N Roller Coaster!!! :scared1:
WishTrip622.jpg

Favorites of the first 1/2 of the day:

Jason - Rock N Roller Coaster
Michael - Rock N Roller Coaster
Mallory - The Voyage of the Little Mermaid Show.
Mom - Watching Beauty and Beast Stage Show with Mallory!! :love:

Stay Tuned for the 2nd half of day 4 -- Epcot!!! :surfweb: :goodvibes The long awaited question will be answered... Was Mallory tall enough to ride Soarin?!? :confused3 :thumbsup2

sorry your computer is still giving you troubles. Hope everything else in your life is going well.

Oh thanks SO much!!! I need the sympathy when I am over here banging my head against the computer!!! :scared1: :confused3 :confused: :rotfl2:

And thanks for the well wishes. Minus the computer problems things are GREAT!!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for stopping by!!! :love:

I am sorry the computer is giving you a fit...BUT, I love those shirts and the fact they are in different colors...are they everyone's favorite color? I LOVE Beauty and the Beast at DHS and it is magical to see Lisa watch that show as well. :love::love: LOVING the update and I appreciate your trying to post it with all of the computer issues that is so hard! :hug::grouphug::hug: Looking forward to MORE when you are able!!!! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: I hope we get to meet The Lurker when we go to GKTW! Mallory looks SO MUCH like you in that photo in front of the Sorcerer's hat!

Have a BLESSED Easter with your wonderful family.

Great photos ate DHS! we love the B & the B show too!!
you all look wonderful in your fun shirts!

sorry your still having computer issues, hope it gets cleared up soon!

don't worry about the big photos, easier to see you all!

Wishing you all a very happy and blessed Easter!

Yeah I'm back!!! I'm so glad the computer is working and I can finish the trip report. I'm tempted to do more today, but I thinking I should probably give everyone a chance to catch the latest update, before I go on to the next. I hope you enjoy!!!!

Wait a second what this... party:party:party:

There's more smilies!!! How am I just finding these!!!

::MinnieMo pluto: :tinker: :ccat: :mickeyjum :earsboy:

Look out!!!! I see a Smilie storm in the future!!! :rotfl:

I feel like a kid in the candy store!!!!:flower1::fish:

Yeah I'm back!!! I'm so glad the computer is working and I can finish the trip report. I'm tempted to do more today, but I thinking I should probably give everyone a chance to catch the latest update, before I go on to the next. I hope you enjoy!!!!

Madeline, that is too funny about the smilies!!! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Praying you all have a very

I am sorry the computer is giving you a fit...BUT, I love those shirts and the fact they are in different colors...are they everyone's favorite color? I LOVE Beauty and the Beast at DHS and it is magical to see Lisa watch that show as well. :love::love: LOVING the update and I appreciate your trying to post it with all of the computer issues that is so hard! :hug::grouphug::hug: Looking forward to MORE when you are able!!!! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: I hope we get to meet The Lurker when we go to GKTW! Mallory looks SO MUCH like you in that photo in front of the Sorcerer's hat!

Have a BLESSED Easter with your wonderful family.

Yes the Tie Dye shirts were done in our favorite colors!!! I love that mine and Mallory's matched and the boys were done different in their favorite colors. It was perfect for our family because me and Mallory wanted to match, but the guys not so much!!! They are simply WONDERFUL!! :thumbsup2 :dance3: :cheer2:

Thanks for the support regarding the computer issues!!! I need it when I'm pulling my hair out!!! :furious:

Great photos ate DHS! we love the B & the B show too!!
you all look wonderful in your fun shirts!

sorry your still having computer issues, hope it gets cleared up soon!

don't worry about the big photos, easier to see you all!

Wishing you all a very happy and blessed Easter!

Oh I'm glad to hear the big pictures are good! :love: Thanks for the post and the good thoughts!!! Thanks for the computer well wishes.:hug: It has been such a headache:headache: I think we are going to ditch this computer and get a new one. We are running out of ideas to fix this one!! :lmao: :rotfl2: Happy Easter to you too!!! :goodvibes

Madeline, that is too funny about the smilies!!! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Praying you all have a very

Aww I love it!!! Thanks so much and the same back to you!!! :hug: Mallory LOVED these little Easter wishes. She told me to type, "my daughter loved it... you should always do this to my little princess." Out of the mouth of babes!!! It that too CUTE!!! She LOVED that they were so sparkly (is that a word??)

Thanks for stopping in and wishing us Happy Easter!!! The same to you!!! :hug:

I LOVE smileys!!!! LOL, like you couldn't tell by name, huh? I like the big pics too. And yes I did miss my Mallory smiley face dose because shes just so darn cute. :rotfl: Oh my gosh, you were finally in one of the photos!! YAY!! :woohoo: I hope we'll be seeing more of you. :)

Happy Easter to you all!!!

happy-easter-cute-bunnies-33.gif

Madeline, I KNOW how busy life gets, I wanted to let you know I am still here, ready to enjoy more of the journey when you have time! Please let me know you are all okay when you have a moment! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi all,

I know it has been a long time since my last update. Mallory had some serious medical issues she was facing :sick: and remembering our happy time at Disney was tough to do. It felt like why can't we just be there now instead of the hospital. :confused3 But things are looking better now, although she will have a procedure at the end of the Summer, so prayers would be great for that. :thumbsup2

Anyway, I am a school teacher and I have the summer off, so I am going to finish this trip report. I think I can... I think I can... I think I can... :confused3 :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :yay: LOL

Thanks blessedmom4 for the sweet message on her CarePage and in this thread!! :hug: We love all the beautiful glitter messages. Mallory and I were happy to see them and know we are still remembered. Who knew we were CarePage buddies. :yay: LOL. I appreciate your encouragement to finish. :woohoo:This will be such a great journal for us to look back and it should be finished. :dance3: :cheer2:

So look for future updates coming this weekend!! ::MickeyMo: :tink: :coffee:

As promised the trip report returns!!! :banana::banana::banana:

If you'll remember...

We needed to split this day in two, so that we would be able to go to each of the amusement parks we were given free tickets to! :dance3: After an amazing start of the day at Hollywood Studios we headed off to Epcot Center!
:dance3:

WishTrip626.jpg

The 2nd half of the day started with Magic when we got a parking spot super close to the tram line. This amazing outfit was a joint effort with the shirt being made by ClaireMolly, the skirt was made by VBANDREA, and the hat was made by GCast1. Thanks ladies for the collaboration on this beautiful outfit!!! I'm not sure the pictures do this outfit justice. It is just lovely!! princess: Again Mallory was the talk of the park with compliments and smiles coming from everywhere!! It was Magic!! :wizard:

WishTrip632.jpg

The magic continued at the stroller pick-up. The rental attendant knew Mallory was on a wish trip because we got the stroller rental for free and instead of just writing her name the attendant wrote Princess Mallory! **Just Magical**

WishTrip628.jpg

Mallory and Michael plan the 2nd half of the day!! :yay:

WishTrip653.jpg

The Finding Nemo Ride which ends at an AWESOME aquarium. Since we are an animal loving family this was definitely a family favorite.

WishTrip658.jpg

Oh no Mallory look out there's a shark!! :rotfl:

Now for the long awaited question...

Would Mallory be tall enough for Soarin'? This is a family favorite ride and Mallory was going to be very close to the height requirement.

So up we step to the line to measure her height and...

WishTrip634.jpg

She's tall enough!! Hurray!!! :cheer2:

WishTrip644.jpg

It was such a blast. Magic came our way when we got lucky enough to get the front row middle not once, but twice on Soarin'!!

WishTrip663.jpg

Like many parents we waited until the end of the day for souvenirs, we got a nervous surprise as the park was closing and the shop she picked her toy from at the front did not seem to have anymore of what she picked. More magic when the gal behind the counter knew what toy we were talking about and found one in the back!! Yay!!! :yay:

WishTrip664a.jpg

WishTrip666.jpg

This is a picture of the tram ride back to the car with Mallory's new toys. They were Finding Nemo Bath Toys. A HUGE thanks to llaxton and mommy2mrb for the gift cards to buy lots of great treasures for the kids!

Day 4 -- Part II Favorites

Mallory -- Nemo Ride, Soarin' and Donald Duck Ride

Michael -- Nemo Aquairum and the cool Lion Fish
Mom -- Soarin', Living with the Land, and riding Donald Duck Ride with Mal
Dad -- Soarin' and the Nemo Aquarium

More Magic when got back to Give Kids the World gifts were waiting for Mallory in the kitchen. Movies with some of her favorite characters!! YES!! :yay:
WishTrip665.jpg

With 2 parks in 1 day we were all tuckered out!!

WishTrip670.jpg

Stay Tuned for Day 5 ~ Mallory and the Magic Kingdom,Biddidi Bobbidi Boutique, Lunch with Cinderella, rides and Fun, Fun, Fun!!!
:coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter