Malaea's PJ&TR: Randy Chapman Pics/Video Blog Online; Disney Videography

Yea, it's not only Orlando, it's the world. It's Catholic law that you need to be married in the church though some priests tweak the rules on occasion and fudge paperwork.

Interesting because where I'm from it's not really a problem. The priest will do an outdoor wedding.

Interesting because where I'm from it's not really a problem. The priest will do an outdoor wedding.

Yea, some priest are more liberal than others but it isnt common practice. Wish there were more that would leave the church.

Yea, some priest are more liberal than others but it isnt common practice. Wish there were more that would leave the church.

Funny, my mom left the catholic church after some nonesense trying to baptise me. Which, good thing because now I can marry a lovely Jewish boy while my friends could never marry anyone that wasn't catholic.

Funny, my mom left the catholic church after some nonesense trying to baptise me. Which, good thing because now I can marry a lovely Jewish boy while my friends could never marry anyone that wasn't catholic.

LOL...HAHAHAHA Too funny. :happytv: Yes, I have many a friend who have left the church for issues regarding marraige and other sacraments.

Congrats on finding your man. Cute pic too :)

OMG!!! I leave in like 9 hours. Obviously Im not ready seeing that I am awake right now and typing in my PJ :rolleyes:

I cannot believe I have been engaged for almost a year and half and now Im getting hitched in 5 days. Honestly, not that it's here Im kinda starting to freak out. Guess it was bound to happen at some point. I have been focused on getting all of the wedding stuff done that I dont think I have had a chance until now to think about the importance of what is happening this weekend. Sheesh!

Alrighty, enough of that. Sorry about not posting the last few weeks. Work has been insane. Im actually going into the office in about 6 hours to finalize a few things. Can we say workaholic :confused3 My friends thought it would be funny to have me answer my blackberry during the wedding ceremony...as a joke of course. I sweat im not that bad though:confused3

WRITE OUR OWN VOWS!!!
Oh that brings me to another point. DF wants us to write our own vows. He thinks it will be fun, whereas here is me...:scared1: :eek: I have tried writing them like 5 times and dont know what to say. He is the romantic gushy one, im not. Im open to suggestions.

LAST COUPLE WEEKS
The last couple of weeks have been fairly productive. I made my welcome packets which were A LOT more involved that I thought they would. Ill post pics. I also did the bear necessities (thanks to whomever on the boards did that. Fabulous idea.) I had a friend wedding last week so we lost a whole weekend. Granted it was a nice downtime.:cloud9: Hmm, what else. Im always doing wedding stuff just cant remember it b/c Im half asleep right now.

We got a new camera with lots of zoom:thumbsup2 I cant wait to use it on our Disneymoon.

I found the headpiece for the hair FINALLY. I have to take a pic of that still.

Hmm, what else. I dont remember.

MY DRESS :eek:
So, I had about 8 fittings for my dress...in the last month! I lost weight so they went from 2 to 4 fittings. then my seamstress got in a fight with the store owner and quit. So then I had to go for a 5th fitting with the new person and by some miracle I lost more weight. So to put it in perspective, I ordered a 12 in the dress and went down to an 8..:banana: I love the new seamstress but she got a little carried away with the fact that I lost weight so when I went in for my 6th fitting the dress was a size 4 :scared1:

Ok, here is where I pause to say that I did not freak. I looked at myself in the mirror and said (in my head of course) "Maria, you can either freak out and have a crazy bridezilla moment OR choice to remain calm...afterall she has a week and a half to fix it.:rolleyes1 " So I didnt freak. I looked at her and said "I dont care how you do just fix it. I dont need any details on what you do to the dress, just make sure it fits by Monday." Needless to say it did. I still had to have 3 more fitting to get it perfect. I have the bustle from H_LL.

Alrighty. I should probably go and finishing packing.I leave tomorrow, well today really...should be a 7-8hr drive from A-town.

Ill just post pics of prepping to get ready to leave.
Ill try and give yall updates on everything while we are there:)

Welcome Bags and Contents: We got totes that people can reuse.
P1010038.jpg

Favors (peach jam, coca cola notepads, Georgia Peanuts)
P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

DF working on gifts for his groomsmen
P1010004.jpg

Little Sis and Maid of Honor being silly

P1010045.jpg

My little sister the artist decorate the bags for the little kids. Im giving them some toys and art stuff for fun. Arent the bubbles adorable?!
P1010050.jpg

Bear Necessities (bandaids; hand wipes;motrin; alcohol swabs; sunscreen) I mailed these to those staying off property along with the welcome booklet.
P1000014.jpg

Here are more detailed pics of my program and welcome booklet.

Well, first here is my baby, Cutter, who Im going to miss so much! He knows something is up. He has been really needy lately. Poor furball :guilty:
P1010010.jpg

PROGRAMS
P1010011.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010016.jpg

WELCOME BOOKLET (I built this off of Lurkyloo's Welcome Letter--Thanks:)
P1010022.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010027.jpg

Mom and I have one last brunch together on Sunday...we do Sunday brunches. She said it was my last single girl brunch. Here's a pic of the spread.
P1000001.jpg

Final Dress Fitting
P1000009.jpg

P1000011.jpg

Here is a not so great pic of the headpeice. It looks good I swear, I just kind of stuck it to my curls for a quick pic.
P1000012.jpg

Some wedding gifts:
P1000015.jpg

Alrighty. Im going to sleep for a few hours now. Nite all:)

Just wanted to say hi and good luck, you must be sooooo excited :yay:

All of your plans look fab and your dress is beautiful :bride:

Instead I have reserved Shipwreck Beach at the Yacht & Beach Club Resort for a couple hours the night before our wedding.
Celeste said that citronella candles, tables, and chairs were already included.

This sounds fabulous ! Can I ask what is the least/most amount of people you can have there? also is there a site rental fee or is it just food/drink minimums?

Well, I hope you have a fab trip :thumbsup2

LINZ XXX:)

Maria -- Everything looks great and you in your gown are GORGEOUS!!! Have a wonderful time, sweetie, and be sure to take a moment every little while to soak it all in. Look around at all the people surrounding you with love and support and enjoy every moment! Can't wait to see pix! :hug:

and Have a safe trip to the world. I can't wait to read more. Your pooch has pitiful eyes but looks like a very sweet doggie. BTW your dress is gorgeous can't wait to read more about your wedding and your disneymoon after.

:cloud9:

Aww... your dog is so cute! Your dress fits you perfectly! Have a amazing trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

GOOD LUCK! I LOVE the headpiece! So different and it looks great with your beautiful dress.

Can't wait to hear all about it!:bride:

good luck! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Jennifer

YEY Maria, The dress looks beautiful

I have the same Precious Moments and Cinderella Coach like you got

Have a great time while you're in town! It's kinda hot in Orlando right now but with a nice breeze (thank goodness!). Have a fabulous wedding and you look GORGEOUS in your dress btw :)

Just wanted to say hi and good luck, you must be sooooo excited :yay:

All of your plans look fab and your dress is beautiful :bride:

This sounds fabulous ! Can I ask what is the least/most amount of people you can have there? also is there a site rental fee or is it just food/drink minimums?

Well, I hope you have a fab trip :thumbsup2

LINZ XXX:)

No problem. Ask away. You can have A LOT of people there. I think she said almost 200 people. There is not rental fee just food and drink cost. I just did appetizers and dauquiris. It was definately not too expensive. As always the number of people and your menu are the deciding factor.

Best of Luck!

Maria -- Everything looks great and you in your gown are GORGEOUS!!! Have a wonderful time, sweetie, and be sure to take a moment every little while to soak it all in. Look around at all the people surrounding you with love and support and enjoy every moment! Can't wait to see pix! :hug:

Thank you very much. I loved my dress. It definately flew by. I am glad I did videography. Otherwise I may have no memory of the event. Ill have pics up this week.

and Have a safe trip to the world. I can't wait to read more. Your pooch has pitiful eyes but looks like a very sweet doggie. BTW your dress is gorgeous can't wait to read more about your wedding and your disneymoon after.

Thank you and yes our furry baby has droopy pathetic eyes. It's how he get treats out of us.;)
:cloud9:

Aww... your dog is so cute! Your dress fits you perfectly! Have a amazing trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Thank you and Thank you.

GOOD LUCK! I LOVE the headpiece! So different and it looks great with your beautiful dress.

Can't wait to hear all about it!:bride:

Thanks! The headpiece was purchased the day before we left.

good luck! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Jennifer

Ill be sharing this week.

YEY Maria, The dress looks beautiful

I have the same Precious Moments and Cinderella Coach like you got

Ha! We have lots of fragile Disney and Cinderella items now. It's crazy.

Have a great time while you're in town! It's kinda hot in Orlando right now but with a nice breeze (thank goodness!). Have a fabulous wedding and you look GORGEOUS in your dress btw :)

Thank you! Yes, it was SUPER hot. If I wasnt from the South I would have been miserable.

Have a great time! Your dress looks awesome!

Thanks! :thumbsup2

WOW. Your dress is UNBELIEVABLE! Absolutely beautiful!

and I'm totally jealous of your curly hair!! Straight hair girls always have curl envy. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter