Making reservations and making payments?

Surfinpiratee

DIS Veteran
Can I reserve a room with one card (example, my discover) so the 1 nights stay will go on there. But make payments with different cards? They won't just automatically take money out of my discover right?

Can I reserve a room with one card (example, my discover) so the 1 nights stay will go on there. But make payments with different cards? They won't just automatically take money out of my discover right?

As the pp said, yes, you can make payments with other cards. They will not take money against the Discover card unless you use that card again to make another payment. Gift cards can also be used to make payments.

You can even make payments using several different cards. We made our initial down payment with my card, made a second payment with my DH card and my DMIL has made a few payments using Disney gift cards she bought at the gas station to earn fuel points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter