Making reservations.. 2 different home resorts esorts and 2 different use years

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
How does this work? I am aware of the 11 and 7 month booking window for each.But what if I was booking at the 7month window and wanted to combine points? Would it be 2 separate reservations? Would I have one Dvc member number or would I have to sign in twice and book the first half of the trip with one set of points and the second half with the second set of points?

How does this work? I am aware of the 11 and 7 month booking window for each.But what if I was booking at the 7month window and wanted to combine points? Would it be 2 separate reservations? Would I have one Dvc member number or would I have to sign in twice and book the first half of the trip with one set of points and the second half with the second set of points?

If you have two different member numbers (not just a master and an add-on contract), you would have to transfer points from one to the other contract to combine the points. Or you would make as many nights with contract #1 and as many nights with contract #2 as you could and have the two reservation linked.

If you have a master and an add-on (same UY, same owners), it would be on member number and you could use the points anyway you wanted at seven months out.

Life can be much easier if you stay with one master contract with add-ons. That means that all of the contracts have the same UY and are titled exactly the same.

:earsboy: Bill

I just added on. We know have two memberships and two different UY. But, I did not have to sign in twice. I simply logged in to my membership page. I made a reservation for the first three nights at one resort and then switched to my other membership number and made a separate reservation at my other resort for the second three nights. If at 7 months there is availability I may try to switch one of my 3 nights to the other resort (BWV). Haven't go that far yet...but the booking process as I described was easy.

I just added on. We know have two memberships and two different UY. But, I did not have to sign in twice. I simply logged in to my membership page. I made a reservation for the first three nights at one resort and then switched to my other membership number and made a separate reservation at my other resort for the second three nights. If at 7 months there is availability I may try to switch one of my 3 nights to the other resort (BWV). Haven't go that far yet...but the booking process as I described was easy.

That's how we are treated as well. Both master contracts are titled about the same, me first on one, Bill first on the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter