Making Lemonade From Lemons: We Still Have So Much To Celebrate! Nov 2021 PTR

kayrosek

DIS Veteran
So I have been really excited to start this PTR, but now that I am it's not looking quite like I was expecting. There have been a lot of changes, both in cast and plans. Originally this report was supposed to include a Shades of Green Wedding for one of my daughters but sadly that has been canceled at the last minute. We really debated on still making the trip but its a first for several of our cast so we decided to go for it with those who still wanted to.

First some introductions:
Me: Krystal otherwise known as Baba to my grandchildren. Lover of all things Disney and planner of this trip in all its forms.

Hubby: John or Papa to the little ones. Veteran, major Star Wars fan and willing to put up with and pay for my Disney obsession.

Jonnie: My baby boy who doesn't look like a baby anymore. This is his first adult trip. He just turned 21 and is excited for the novelty of ordering drinks in Disney.

Last edited:
Introductions Continued

Paigey: Our oldest daughter. This is actually her first trip (long story). Paige loves Winnie the Pooh, The Little Mermaid and Nightmare Before Christmas. She's excited for everything. Especially Disney food and the Haunted Mansion

John (the other one): Paiges Husband. This is his first trip too.

A: The oldest of the three grandsons going on this trip. A loves cars, anything construction and Mickey

Jen: Our younger daughter. She's a year and a half older than Jonnie and they've always been close. Her husband's staying home this trip so its just her and her two young boys

D: Jens oldest. Despite how young he is he is so excited to visit Mickeys house as well as see Lightning

H: The baby. He won't even be a year old yet but he loves color, lights and music so I'm excited to see his reactions.

We will also occasionally have my Fil and Mil, GG and Popsy as they decided to continue with their plans as well. We will be missing some family members but plan to still have fun as there are first trips and other things to celebrate.

Last edited:
Cast Pictures
22139569.jpgFB_IMG_1633922338650.jpgFB_IMG_1633922040433.jpgFB_IMG_1633922367526.jpg

From left to right. Hubby and me, Jonnie, me and Jen and a flashback to the first trip we took in 2009. Tessa (top row left) will be the only one not joining us this time. Obviously we're still missing pictures of a few members of our trip but here's a start.

The beginnings of an itinerary

Nov. 5:
Arrival day for the first of our crew
Nov. 6:
Disney Springs and the rest of the crew join us
Nov. 7:
An adventure off property to Cocoa Beach
Nov. 8:
Magic Kingdom with the grandsons
Nov. 9:
Most the kids and all the grand babies head home. An adult only trip to Hollywood Studios.
Nov. 10:
GG and Popsy leave. Me, Hubby and Jonnie head to Epcot.
Nov. 11:
Final day. Morning in Animal Kingdom, afternoon in Disney Springs before heading to the airport.

Dining Plans
Some of these are new to us and some we are excited try. For the most part we plan on eating breakfast in the room consisting of whatever muffins and easy breakfast stuff I get from grocery delivery, but that could change.

Day One:
Dinner- Changed to Paradiso 37
This will include Popsy and GG and none of us have been there

Day Two:
Lunch- Planet Hollywood
We've actually never been here but the menu seems like it will appeal to the picky eaters in the group.
Dinner- Landscape of Flavors
This is an excuse to check out Art of Animation with the grandsons. I think they will love the Cars area.

Day Three:
Lunch- TBD
Somewhere at the pier
Dinner- Pizza or EOS

Day Four:
Lunch- Crystal Palace
Even without characters this ones for Paige
Dinner- I think we're doing Cosmic Rays

Day Five:
Early drinks- Ogas
This is just Hubby, Popsy and Jonnie. It was Jonnies one request.
Relaxing Appetizer and Drinks- Hollywood Brown Derby
Just GG and I if she wants too while the boys do some serious Star Wars geek in out
Late Lunch- Docking Bay 7
Dinner- Ale and Compass
For Hubby, Jonnie and I

Day 6:
Lunch: Rose and Crown
This could Change
Dinner: Les Halles and Food and Wine

Day 7:
Lunch: Satuli's
Dinner: Polite Pig

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter