Making future ADRs via MDE App?

Mamiamjo

"M-I-C... S-E"
Can someone tell me if i'm able to use the MDE App to make ADR's? I've been looking, and maybe I'm missing something, but I do not see where it's available via the app.
Under "My Day" I can select the date and there's a section that says "You Can Do This Now" - "Make dining reservations"
It then lists two Recommendations (Garden Grill & Nine Dragons Restaurant) but I can't find anywhere to select a different restaurant beside the two listed (like Space 220).
Am I missing something, or do I need to go to the website for this??
Thanks!

Click on the plus sign on the bottom of screen and then select "Check Dining Availability."

You can also just put the name of the restaurant you’re looking for into the search bar and it’ll bring up the dining page for that restaurant that way as well if you’re looking for a specific place.

Can someone tell me if i'm able to use the MDE App to make ADR's? I've been looking, and maybe I'm missing something, but I do not see where it's available via the app.
Under "My Day" I can select the date and there's a section that says "You Can Do This Now" - "Make dining reservations"
It then lists two Recommendations (Garden Grill & Nine Dragons Restaurant) but I can't find anywhere to select a different restaurant beside the two listed (like Space 220).
Am I missing something, or do I need to go to the website for this??
Thanks!
At the bottom of the app window, there is a "+" - once you hit it a screen will appear:
app.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter