Making fast passes and AP's

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
We have a room only reservation in late March and annual passes. Can we make fast passes only for the number of nights our resort reservation is or can we go beyond that?

We have a room only reservation in late March and annual passes. Can we make fast passes only for the number of nights our resort reservation is or can we go beyond that?

7 days -or- for the duration of your resort stay (if that is longer than 7 days.)

7 days -or- for the duration of your resort stay (if that is longer than 7 days.)
We have a 9 night reservation. How many days of fast passes can we make with an AP and a 9 night reservation. Sorry, I should have gave that info in my original post.

We have a 9 night reservation. How many days of fast passes can we make with an AP and a 9 night reservation. Sorry, I should have gave that info in my original post.
If you have a reservation that includes a stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel, you can make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days before you check in for up to 7 days or the entire length of your stay (up to 14 days).

Just thought of another question. This is a big family trip and there are some of us that have AP's and some will have regular tickets. So far we have 9 nights booked at ASMu followed by a DVC stay. I plan on buying one DD a 7 day ticket. Will I be able to make fast passes for her starting on the last day of the ASMU stay but then spread out the remaining 6 days between the ASMu and DVC stay? I usually don't worry about this stuff at all but our only AK day is the last day of our ASMu stay. I want to secure FOP for her and a few other family members who have never experienced it. :confused3

Last edited:
Just thought of another question. This is a big family trip and there are some of us that have AP's and some will have regular tickets. So far we have 9 nights booked at ASMu followed by a DVC stay. I plan on buying one DD a 7 day ticket.
1. Will I be able to make fast passes for her starting on the last day of the ASMU stay but then spread out the remaining 6 days between the ASMu and DVC stay?
2. I usually don't worry about this stuff at all but our only AK day is the last day of our ASMu stay. I want to secure FOP for her and a few other family members who have never experienced it. :confused3
1. Yes. (Assuming your DVC stay is at least 6 days long.)
2. OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter