Making all of Mitchell's *WISHES* come true! MAW Pre-Trip Report!

Jessica,
I'm finally not a silent lurker :)! I love seeing another EOS family getting all the Big Give gifts!!! I cant wait til Nathaniel picks his Dream!! WDW sounds like it would be so much fun!!

Love the AK outfits! Your kids are so cute.

Hi Everyone!! We had an amazing, but very busy weekend! Yesterday we had a big birthday bash for Mason and Mallory! It’s still hard to believe my babies are 1!!

EasterandBirthday052.jpg

EasterandBirthday050.jpg
BigGiveBirthday044.jpg

BigGiveBirthday043.jpg

EasterandBirthday053.jpg

Stay tuned for the next post in just a couple minutes!!

I love the Simba shirts and the minnie dress with rufflebutts! Your kids are going to be so adorable on their trip! I'm sure you will get stopped many times in the parks by admirers wanting to know where you got their outfits. I hope you guys have a wonderful time!!!!

Thank you so much! I'm sure we are going to be the envy of all with all of these AMAZING outfits!!

All those outfits are darling! The Big Give is amazing, what generous, thoughtful people you all are. :)

It will be fun to see you guys at GKTW! I'll watch for the cute kids in matching outfits....there will probably be a lot of those though, huh.

How is all of the planning going? I bet Mitchell is getting super excited!

The Big Give is a VERY overwhelming experience for all of us! I have been so amazed at the generosity of everyone and the smiles I see on the kids faces are so priceless!

There probably will be a lot of kids in matching outfits, but we're pretty easy to pick out of a crowd with the babies!

I actually planned so much in the beginning so I haven't done anything in the past month or so. I really like the schedule we have planned and I think I have it pretty well fine tuned. Do you know what your schedule is going to be?

Love all of the outfit cuteness and all of the wonderful trip goodies! Happy belated birthday to the babies!

Thank you! I'm still in denial that they are really 1!

Love all the gives!

The AK stuff is awesome!

Thank you! I hope all is well for you and your family! Are you going to the Wish Walk in a couple weeks?

just getting caught up,, loving all the sweet outfits! AND Happy Birthday to your cutie little babies :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you so much!!

Jessica,
I'm finally not a silent lurker :)! I love seeing another EOS family getting all the Big Give gifts!!! I cant wait til Nathaniel picks his Dream!! WDW sounds like it would be so much fun!!

Yay!! You are finally coming out of hiding! I can't wait to hear about Nathaniel's dream!

Love the AK outfits! Your kids are so cute.

Thank you so much!! The AK outfits have definitely been a big hit!

I have some more Big Gives to share!!!

The first one is from Sheridee!!!

Sheridee sent us the most adorable baseball outfits!! Mitchell got a baseball shirt, Mason got a baseball romper and Mallory got a baseball dress! Mitchell asked if he could wear his to baseball practice, but as with all of his Mickey Mail, we told him he had to wait until after his trip. Check these out!

BigGive010-6.jpg

Mitchell had to get his baseball and glove out when he tried on his new shirt!

BigGiveBirthday002.jpg

I thought we got a good one of Mallory, but she moves so fast, it made this blurry :( The dress is adorable!

BigGiveBirthday010.jpg

My most favorite picture of Mitchell in this adorable baseball shirt!

BigGiveBirthday007.jpg

Mitchell also received a post card from Mickey and the gang and he thought that was super cool!!!

Thank you so much Sheri, we LOVE the outfits and can’t wait to wear them!

The next Big Give is from hey_jude!

The kids each received an outfit to wear to Epcot! Mitchell and Mason received a shirt and shorts and Mallory got a shirt and a super cute skirt!

BigGive039-2.jpg

The boys love their new outfits!

BigGiveBirthday013.jpg

Look at my little princess in this adorable outfit!!

BigGiveBirthday015.jpg

Here is another shot with Mitchell and Mallory…they look so cute in these!

BigGiveBirthday017.jpg

Thank you so much to The Steward Family! We really appreciate your generosity!!

The last Big Give for tonight is from PurpleEars!!!

As soon as I saw the little checked pattern peaking out of the box, my immediate thought was – these would be great for Hoop Dee Doo Review!! As Mitchell opened up the letter and we read through it, I was right…they are for Hoop Dee Doo! Look how cute these shirts are!!

BigGive009-5.jpg

Mitchell and Mason’s shirts each have a Woody on them!

BigGive027-2.jpg

And “Miss Please Don’t Take My Picture” AKA Mallory’s has Jessie on it!

BigGive024-2.jpg

On the back of each of the shirts is an embroidered Bullseye!!

BigGive031-3.jpg

BigGive021-2.jpg

Thank you so much for your generosity PurpleEars!! Mitchell can’t wait to wear his new shirt at Hoop Dee Doo!!

We are so glad they like them. I really hope yall have a good time we are hoping to hit the parks next week the last 2 weeks they have been supper busy so we didnt attempt them. We will be leaving to go back to Texas in a couple of weeks. We will be coming back in June bringing my grandaughters and grandson so when i get home will have to be making outfits. Again I hope yall have a blast and if you need any information I will be glad to try and get it.

everything you have gotten is so great!

I'm really sorry that it seems you didn't get what I sent you yet! I have a feeling that I somehow did the postage wrong (I used the self service machine and who knows what happened but...) and since I was away this past week, if it got sent back to me I don't know it yet! I will find out tomorrow.

Hi Everyone!! We had an amazing, but very busy weekend! Yesterday we had a big birthday bash for Mason and Mallory! It’s still hard to believe my babies are 1!!

EasterandBirthday053.jpg

Happy Birthday Mallory and Mason!!! Love the photos and all the big gives!

You all must be excited, 3 more weeks!

Thank you so much to The Steward Family! We really appreciate your generosity!!

You're very welcome. Mallory's outfit looks even cuter on her than I thought it would! Like you, I have 2 boys and a girl (the youngest) so I know how much fun it is to have some little skirts and dresses in clothing mix.

It looks like the shorts/skirt might also go with some of the other shirts you received. Seeing the Hoop Dee Doo Review shirts right below the Epcot outfits made me think that might also be a good pairing at least for Mallory.

I hope you have a fantastic trip! :banana::banana::banana:

Judy

I'm just getting caught on. It's been a busy few weeks for us. My oldest daughter plays competitive basketball and is right in the height of tournament season so we are away almost every weekend. And I also have a 6 month old who seems to be teething non stop :sad2:

Anyway, I love all the big give outfits. They are all just so adorable! I must say everytime I come check out your report I am again blown away by the amazing people on DIS.

Thank you so much Gennie, Mike, Mikey and Lily!!! We really appreciate your generosity!! We can’t wait to wear the shirts and use all of the assorted goodies…..well I’m really hoping we don’t have to use all of the blister stuff!! :lmao:

Glad everything made it in one piece...I kept envisioning the hand sanitizer exploding and getting on everything :eek: lol!

I love everything that has come in, you will definitely being touring the world in style! :cool1:

Happy belated bday to mason and mallory!

Gennie

Right now I have 10 (yes 10!) AMAZING Big Gives that we received at the end of last week and the beginning of this week that I need to share! The hardest part is getting pictures of the outfits because the babies need to be in the right mood otherwise it's just a disaster! Our nanny is going to try to help with the picture taking during the day, but even then, she can only do a couple a day....so hopefully I can get them all posted soon. If you haven't seen your Big Give posted yet, I apologize! They are coming slower than I hoped, but I will get them all posted!

We are so glad they like them. I really hope yall have a good time we are hoping to hit the parks next week the last 2 weeks they have been supper busy so we didnt attempt them. We will be leaving to go back to Texas in a couple of weeks. We will be coming back in June bringing my grandaughters and grandson so when i get home will have to be making outfits. Again I hope yall have a blast and if you need any information I will be glad to try and get it.

Thanks again Sheri! Hopefully the parks will be a little less crowded next week for you!

everything you have gotten is so great!

I'm really sorry that it seems you didn't get what I sent you yet! I have a feeling that I somehow did the postage wrong (I used the self service machine and who knows what happened but...) and since I was away this past week, if it got sent back to me I don't know it yet! I will find out tomorrow.

Hi Dara! Yours is one of the Big Gives we received at the end of last week. I'm sorry it's not up yet, but I'm going to try to get some more posted tonight!

Happy Birthday Mallory and Mason!!! Love the photos and all the big gives!

You all must be excited, 3 more weeks!

Thank you! The next 3 weeks better go SUPER fast!!!

You're very welcome. Mallory's outfit looks even cuter on her than I thought it would! Like you, I have 2 boys and a girl (the youngest) so I know how much fun it is to have some little skirts and dresses in clothing mix.

It looks like the shorts/skirt might also go with some of the other shirts you received. Seeing the Hoop Dee Doo Review shirts right below the Epcot outfits made me think that might also be a good pairing at least for Mallory.

I hope you have a fantastic trip! :banana::banana::banana:

Judy

Mallory's outfit is SUPER adorable!! It will be good to pair up the shorts/skirt with some of the other outfits! Thanks again so much!

I'm just getting caught on. It's been a busy few weeks for us. My oldest daughter plays competitive basketball and is right in the height of tournament season so we are away almost every weekend. And I also have a 6 month old who seems to be teething non stop :sad2:

Anyway, I love all the big give outfits. They are all just so adorable! I must say everytime I come check out your report I am again blown away by the amazing people on DIS.

I hear you on the busy weeks! It seems like everything that could possibly come up is happening to us right now! Work, kids, baseball, etc. and they all need attention right now! I keep wanting the days to hurry up and move on so we get to a less stressful time, but then I am reminded of that song by Trace Adkins "You're Gonna Miss This" and it reminds me to enjoy all of it now instead of wishing it away.

You're right - I am also totally blown away by all of the Big Givers! We can't wait to give back to others!

Glad everything made it in one piece...I kept envisioning the hand sanitizer exploding and getting on everything :eek: lol!

I love everything that has come in, you will definitely being touring the world in style! :cool1:

Happy belated bday to mason and mallory!

Gennie

LOL! Everything arrived perfectly! Thank you again!

Don't stress about posting pics - enjoy the gifts and your beautiful family!! :hug:

PS - the extra adult tie dye is for your nanny ;)

I'm not sure how to quote just part of a post.. I'm pretty sure right now Nathaniel is going to pick WDW!! I told him good since I have now spent weeks on the Dis boards and I would be sad if I didn't get to use all the tips and crafts I found. LOL He needs to pick by this weekend so we can give the Dream Factory our dates. I think we will go during his fall break in Oct. Seems so far away.

Our house has been hit by the stomach flu :crazy2: Kyle had it first, then the babies got it and then last night Mitchell said he wished he could get it because then he could stay home from school. :rolleyes2 Today he is wishing he wouldn't have said that because instead of throwing up a couple times like they did, he was vomiting every 10 minutes all night long. Stomach bugs are really hard on him so we're praying this passes quickly and he can stay out of the ER this time!

I was sick at the beginning of the week and knocked on my butt with a fever, but I didn't get the stomach bug and I'm crossing my fingers that it stays very, very far away from me!

Don't stress about posting pics - enjoy the gifts and your beautiful family!! :hug:

PS - the extra adult tie dye is for your nanny ;)

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate the extra shirt for her! Hopefully I'll get your Big Give posted this weekend!

I'm not sure how to quote just part of a post.. I'm pretty sure right now Nathaniel is going to pick WDW!! I told him good since I have now spent weeks on the Dis boards and I would be sad if I didn't get to use all the tips and crafts I found. LOL He needs to pick by this weekend so we can give the Dream Factory our dates. I think we will go during his fall break in Oct. Seems so far away.

I'm pretty sure Nathaniel is changing his mind every hour still!! :rotfl: It's such a hard choice, but no matter what he picks it will be absolutely perfect for him!

Our house has been hit by the stomach flu :crazy2: Kyle had it first, then the babies got it and then last night Mitchell said he wished he could get it because then he could stay home from school. :rolleyes2 Today he is wishing he wouldn't have said that because instead of throwing up a couple times like they did, he was vomiting every 10 minutes all night long. Stomach bugs are really hard on him so we're praying this passes quickly and he can stay out of the ER this time!

I was sick at the beginning of the week and knocked on my butt with a fever, but I didn't get the stomach bug and I'm crossing my fingers that it stays very, very far away from me!

Oh yuck! Here's hoping that everyone recovers quickly and you don't get it at all.

Oh No, hope everyone is feeling better soon....

loving all the new outfits! everything is so cute!

so sorry to hear the bug is going around!!! Hope everyone is feeling better soon and the ER was avoided :(

Just getting caught up on your PTR ... LOVE all the Big Gives !! Such wonderful gifts for you all. :thumbsup2

Your trip will be here before you know it !! Sorry about the bug ... hopefully it will be one soon !

Hope everyone is on the mend! When you have a minute Jessica, please check your private messages :-)

Thanks,
Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter