Making ADR's without knowing how many people will be going

SheilaHeartsDisney

Yay Me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made reservations for my b/f and I for all of my adr's. My sister live in florida and my want to join us for a meal. She is the type of person that can't keep a date so my question is if i stick with the adr's for 2 and she decides an hour before that she wants to come with us do the restaruants ever turn you away if you show up with an extra person? And if i make them for 3 will they turn us away if she doesn't show up? What would be the better option to do????

I made reservations for my b/f and I for all of my adr's. My sister live in florida and my want to join us for a meal. She is the type of person that can't keep a date so my question is if i stick with the adr's for 2 and she decides an hour before that she wants to come with us do the restaruants ever turn you away if you show up with an extra person? And if i make them for 3 will they turn us away if she doesn't show up? What would be the better option to do????

Absolutely book for all 3 of you. You will not be turned away if you show up with 2. You can even call and have your party size reduced no problem. However if you book for 2 and show up with 3, if they don't have room they will not seat all 3 of you. Hope this helps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter