Making ADRs when using both cash and points.

IloveDisney77

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone-

We are staying at BLT on 1/31 - 2/2 followed by AKV 2/3 - 2/6...we are now looking at extending our trip by a few days on the front end using cash instead of points...Here is my question- When I go and make ressies for our stay, can I make them for all 10 days of the trip even though I'm at 3 different places and using cash & points, or will I have to do each one independently?

Thanks!

ILoveDisney77, this was my experience......we have split stay w/one night being cash, the remainder on points. i was only able to book ADRs for the first night and then online/call the next day for the remainder of the trip. i did get everything i wanted at the desired times, including candlelight package and the plaza before MVMCP. our dates are 12/13-12/19. i have read where some staying on a split stay were able to book the entire trip, but that was not my experience. good luck!:yay:

We are doing concierge level at the Grand Floridian in December. But it's sort of a split stay because I have two different rates and therefore two reservation numbers; the first half is with the DDP, and the second half is not. I was able to have them make my reservations for the entire trip (9 nights) from the 90 day mark for our arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!