Making ADRs on line question

Ooh, 1 more question..... What time can you make it at. Like, I know if you call, you have to wait till 7am. Is it the same when doing it online? I'm in NY BWT

The official online time is 6am EST. Some have been able to make ADRs as early as 3am EST

Good luck!:)

The official online time is 6am EST. Some have been able to make ADRs as early as 3am EST

Good luck!:)

Wow, 3am.......

Well, I have to make ADRs for 12/27 and also 12/31 I just checked for 12/25 and there were plenty of reservations avail for what I wanted, so I think I'll be fine for my 12/27 ressie, but when I'm going for NYE..... I may have to get up at 3am!!! :lmao::sad2:

Oh shoot - I just realized that for NYE I have to call because there will be 16 of us. I know we don't have a shot in hell to get a reservation ANYWHERE, but I still have to try..... Where do I find the phone number??

1-800-WDW-DINE is the number to call for reservations...unless there's a grand gathering number you'd have to call instead...I'm sure someone will correct me if this is wrong!

1-800-WDW-DINE is the number to call for reservations...unless there's a grand gathering number you'd have to call instead...I'm sure someone will correct me if this is wrong!

Well we are not staying on site, so do we even qualify for a grand gathering?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter