Making a phonecall from your room with a calling card

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: Is there any kind of fee by disney if we use our Sears calling card to make a long distance phone call from our disney hotel room?

Deb.

Most hotels charge you the equivalent of the cost of a "local" call, since you access your calling card using a 1-800 number. Many hotels charge $1 per call for a local call.

Disney no longer charges for local, 1-800, or calling card calls (they used to charge $0.85 per call, but eliminated this charge).

Hi:
I am from Canada and with rogers. I did add a package to my cell phone account for $60.00 I receive 120 minutes of time to call back to Canada, I was going to get the $40.00 for 60 minutes and use my calling card from the room. Last time we were there it ended up being annoying having to use my calling card on a pay phone from the lobby as there was alot of background noise.

So now I need to decide to drop to the lowest $40, 60 minutes and use the room phone with my calling card, as the calling card is alot less money per minute.

Deb.

Thanks for asking & answering this question.
I was wondering the same thing about the calling card.
We have cell phones but *NO roaming (so I do not wish to pay crazy high rates)...
plus...*I don't want to have to keep track of the phone all week.
:rolleyes1 and I'll be on vacation & my boss will just drive me crazy :sad2: if i take the phone along....it's supposed to be vacation:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!