Make Your Own Roller Coaster

tex0312

Earning My Ears
Hi,
My grandson, who was in Disney last year, with his other grandparents was telling me his favorite things to do in Disney. One was making your own roller coaster and then riding it. Does anyone know where and what park this is in? He can't remember and I would love to do it with him. 6 more days and we will be in Disney!!!!:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3:
Thanks
Tex0312

Disney Quest at Downtown Disney (click here) has this "attraction". It's called Cyberspace Mountain - you can read about it HERE on allearsnet.com. DQ requires seperate admission though, unless you bought passes that include it (ie the ones where you pay for "Water Park Fun & More").

Here's the pricing from the above link:
Price Range:

# 1 Day DisneyQuest® Ages 10+◊ (Adult) $37.00 plus tax
# 1 Day DisneyQuest® Ages 3-9◊ (Child) $31.00 plus tax

DH loves DQ however I'm not a big video game type person so I really couldn't care less... but I can totally understand why a child would enjoy it.

hth

There is a computer game you can play at home called Disney Coaster where you can design your own Disney themed roller coaster. My kids have it and love it. This might be a fun surprise Christmas gift for him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter