Make Your Own Disney Magic Fireworks Show!!

soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator
this is real fun, i went to fireworks.com and i went to the fun zone part of the website and you can upload your own pictures and shoot fireworks up, so i uploaded my picture of the magic at dusk/night time and its so much fun...hopefully everyone enjoys..heres the link...

Disney Magic Fireworks Show

(just click anywhere on the picture and you can shoot off fireworks) :)

soccercruiser87 said:
this is real fun, i went to fireworks.com and i went to the fun zone part of the website and you can upload your own pictures and shoot fireworks up, so i uploaded my picture of the magic at dusk/night time and its so much fun...hopefully everyone enjoys..heres the link...

Disney Magic Fireworks Show

(just click anywhere on the picture and you can shoot off fireworks) :)

This is SO cute! Thanks for sharing!
DJ

that's so awesome! I could play with it for hours. Did you take that picture?

:wizard: Thanks. Me and my dad alwasy fight over who took that picture (of cousre I really did) and now I have bragging rights because I made it even cooler. Thanks again for the idea. :earsboy:

soccercruiser87 said:
i wish i could say i did take it but i didnt, i got it off yahoo lol :)

well you are still talented for making it cool with fireworks. :teeth:

I didn't realize you could click and add your own fireworks.
I accidentally clicked on the Magic........it blew up!!!!! :confused3

You guys are :crazy: I guess this is one thing to do while :rolleyes1 for the next cruise. I thought you were all :banana: then I tried it myself. :earseek: that was fun.

thats closer than December '06. i have to occupy myself until then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!