make-up for face characters

Lori74

DIS Veteran
does Disney recommend or supply make up for the face characters? I'm trying to find smudge proof mascara and eyeliner that won't budge. I'm considering having my eyelashes done, so I don't need to worry about mascara, but it's so expensive. any insight is appreciated!

sorry, I should clarify. im not going to work at Disney, I was just looking for tips from those that do know what is good.

in that case, Kat Von D everything! Her foundation and eyeliner are actually what my friend who hangs out with Belle a lot uses!

Smashbox makes an incredible primer, and Urban Decay makes a setting spray that has gotten a full face of makeup through florida heat. A cheaper version of the Urban Decay setting spray is by NYX, and they sell that at most drug stores.

Some use the Ben Nye setting spray. I used that stuff running around under hot stage lights and have never had anything sweat off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter