Make ressie now or next week??

doberlady

<font color=royalblue>It just never gets old to me
I am not sure if I should make my ressie at POR now or after the free dining comes out next week. I do not have a Disney Visa so I would have to wait till the end of the week. I also need to make 2 ressies as we want to come in the day before free dining starts. So 1 ressie will be room only.

Now sure how much of a pain it is to call and cancel and rebook for the free dining.

How do you know free dining is coming out next week?

LOL! Check out the millions of threads on the Codes and Rates board:cool1: .

It's coming out on Monday April 9th for Visa holders, and the 12th for general public. Dates are what have been posted here a few weeks ago: August 26-September 22.

I am not sure if I should make my ressie at POR now or after the free dining comes out next week. I do not have a Disney Visa so I would have to wait till the end of the week. I also need to make 2 ressies as we want to come in the day before free dining starts. So 1 ressie will be room only.

Now sure how much of a pain it is to call and cancel and rebook for the free dining.

I'd wait...it does sound like a pain to cancel and rebook (which is what I have to do Monday--now wishing I had just waited to book).

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter