Make Disneyland better send a feedback email

Raech

Mouseketeer
Go HERE and make Disneyland better by sending a feedback email. They literally see what they can get away with because no one is telling them what we won't put up with or what they are doing that we don't like.

Here was mine:
Best info if you want to make more money. Don't believe me watch the local vloggers.

Please add ORANGE dole whips to Disneyland. I hate the other flavors and I am not alone in thinking orange is a far superior flavor to the others. Look at your WDW sales of Orange. It is not just because there is an orange bird. It is because it tastes better.

Mickey pretzels and that container of cheese are disgusting even back on my trip in Nov 2019. I far prefer the Bavarian pretzel taste and beer cheese. Please improve Mickey Pretzels, Mickey deserves a better tasting pretzel. And discontinue that brand of cheese cup. It doesn't taste like cheese and it makes me physically ill.

Re open Steakhouse 55. It and Traders Sam's were the most magical part of Disneyland hotel dining. Without it why go to Disneyland hotel anymore?

Bring back the trams and stop being cheap and using covid as an excuse. Buy new trams if you have to. There have been parking trams even when the flat lot was where DCA is. Stop making people walk the tram route. They are not ok with it. We pay far too much for parking (even with Magic Keys that include or discount parking the price is built into the Magic Key). People are paying $25 a day to park and you make them walk. Shame on you.

Please say you are still having the Muppets at Merriest Nites. I only bought tickets to see the Muppets. I am literally going to cry if they aren't there. You promised Muppets before tickets went on sale and now you took that info down. Shame on you. Christmas after hours is a horrible idea at Disneyland. Most of us literally only bought tickets this one time to see Muppets. Lets not do it again in 2022. Christmas is a bad time to do after hours at DLR.

Announce what is free/included food and drink in Merriest Nites if you want to see the last 2 days in Nov. actually sell out. Still not sold out. Saying Magic Key holders can to a seafood boil in Blue Bayou during a 4 hour event is not good. Make it available from 5- 8pm for Magic Key instead so we don't have to spend a huge part of the 4 hour event in a restaurant missing it. We are not going to pay more money to miss 1 to 2 hours of a 4 hour after hours event. Are you really serious???

I sent this:

Hello Disneyland! Please consider allowing Magic Keyholders to cancel reservations SAME DAY, at least prior to park opening WITHOUT PENALTY. Your current 11:59pm day before rule leaves out people who may wake up feeling ill, which seems a bad idea during this pandemic. Letting people cancel same day should also open up reservations for people looking to go that day. It is very hard to go on weekends at this point and it is frustrating to see same day availability for people who buy day tickets while not having any available for someone who paid $1400 for a Dream key. I assure you, having no one come makes you less money than letting MK holders come who will spend money on food, drink, and merchandise. If a day has availability, period, even the playing field and let anyone who holds a valid ticket to fill that spot.

Also, bring back the parking trams. It's appalling that you are STILL making people walk this route 2x per visit and even more appalling that you have NOTHING in place for people with mobility issues. Watching people push a wheelchair down that mile long trek at the end of the night is disgraceful considering how much you are charging for parking. Get on this or discount parking until the trams return. That parking structure was designed with trams in mind. This is a bad look for you and it's the worst part of a day at Disneyland.

Sincerely,
A Frustrated Loyal Passholder

I can’t believe there are still no trams. The Mickey pretzels are really bad. I remember they used to be really good, I don’t know what changed.

I can’t believe there are still no trams. The Mickey pretzels are really bad. I remember they used to be really good, I don’t know what changed.

I don't know but they were horrible in Nov 2019 and are horrible now. I just hope people actually fill out for feedback.

Here all weekend at GCH. I’ve been a weekly visitor for over a decade, and for the first time ever I’m going to write a feedback email after this trip.

We are having a great time and have encountered some outstanding CMs.

But the number of CMs who are either overwhelmed/flustered or who are clearly not comfortable/trained enough in their job is too high. And that has caused some aspects of our trip to be less than magical.

These problems are NOT the fault of the CMs. An overwhelmed/flustered CM has not been given the proper resources to perform their job to the best level. A confused CM has not been given appropriate training or support. These are problems with management and the way the resort is being operated.

I’m not under the delusion that everything used to be perfect all the time in the past, but I feel pretty comfortable saying there is a noticeable change recently. Cracks in the facade, for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter