Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning a trip in 2019 (September) and I'm so paranoid that Star Wars land will get delayed. Coming from the UK we book over a year in advance, so not much we can do if so!

I'm planning a trip in 2019 (September) and I'm so paranoid that Star Wars land will get delayed. Coming from the UK we book over a year in advance, so not much we can do if so!
All I will say is don't plan a trip around a projected opening. Even actual Disney announced dates can sometimes change.

We've DVC members, so we're often planning trips 11mos. out. It is REALLY frustrating that we're expected to plan this far out and can't completely count on even Disney's ANNOUNCED date, but I agree with @rteetz: I wouldn't personally plan a trip around an opening.

All I will say is don't plan a trip around a projected opening. Even actual Disney announced dates can sometimes change.

We've DVC members, so we're often planning trips 11mos. out. It is REALLY frustrating that we're expected to plan this far out and can't completely count on even Disney's ANNOUNCED date, but I agree with @rteetz: I wouldn't personally plan a trip around an opening.

Oh yeah, I agree for sure! We will be going when we go regardless, but it's so frustrating!

As one of the biggest fans going, even I'm not looking to go in 2019 for Star Wars land, I can just imagine it being unbearable to start with when it comes to crowds.

As one of the biggest fans going, even I'm not looking to go in 2019 for Star Wars land, I can just imagine it being unbearable to start with when it comes to crowds.

I want to try to do an Adventures By Disney Backstage Magic Tour in DLR in Summer 2019 to hit the opening. I figure a VIP tour like that is the only way it would be bearable.

Maybe this was already addressed, but is there a more defined time for Star Wars Land - other than 2019? I am hoping to miss it with our next trip which would be around late april/may 2019... thoughts on if i should be in the clear there....

Maybe this was already addressed, but is there a more defined time for Star Wars Land - other than 2019? I am hoping to miss it with our next trip which would be around late april/may 2019... thoughts on if i should be in the clear there....
It likely would not be open by that time.

The more and more rumours I see getting mentioned which seems quite plausible, I can't see how they are going to get it all done by the 50th anniversary.

Toy Story land 2018
Star Wars experience. 2019
Epcot future world refurb
World showcase ride additions
Gondola system
Caribbean beach resort refurb
Colorado beach resort refurb
Wide world of sport refurb
Tomorrowland refurb
Disney springs 3rd parking lot

And Now
Haunted mansion eatery
Adventure land refurb

The more and more rumours I see getting mentioned which seems quite plausible, I can't see how they are going to get it all done by the 50th anniversary.

Toy Story land 2018
Epcot future world refurb
Gondola system
Caribbean beach resort refurb
Colorado beach resort refurb
Wide world of sport refurb
Tomorrowland refurb
Disney springs 3rd parking lot

And Now
Haunted mansion eatery
Adventure land refurb
HM eatery?!?!? :hmghost::hmghost::hmghost:

Toy Story land 2018
Epcot future world refurb This will be a large project if it happens.
Gondola system Simple, 2019 completion
Caribbean beach resort refurb 2019
Colorado beach resort refurb 2019
Wide world of sport refurb Just a new venue that will open late this year
Tomorrowland refurb This would be the big thing for the 50th
Disney springs 3rd parking lot Infrastructure being done by Reedy Creek in 2019

And Now
Haunted mansion eatery Rumor
Adventure land refurb Rumor/unlikely

I wonder once pandora is done wil they get around to s total refurb of the Yeti...I know they probably won't, but such a waste of time and money on that animontronic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter