Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered about that- but would they close TT AND SE at the same time, when TT is only closed for about 6 weeks? There would really be nothing at all except soarin’ at Epcot for Adults then, when you think about it.
This is what I'm banking on, SE staying open a few extra weeks while TT is down for refurb. I'm planning an Epcot day at the beginning of February solely to ride SE as many times as possible before the long closure. Fingers crossed I'm right :) If it does close before my trip then there is not much point in going to Epcot so I will change that day to Hollywood Studios instead.

This is what I'm banking on, SE staying open a few extra weeks while TT is down for refurb. I'm planning an Epcot day at the beginning of February solely to ride SE as many times as possible before the long closure. Fingers crossed I'm right :) If it does close before my trip then there is not much point in going to Epcot so I will change that day to Hollywood Studios instead.
I just wish they would hurry up and announce the SE closure, my FP date is rapidly approaching!

On here it has Tron opening spring/summer 2021. I read somewhere that it can't open until after its anniversary in Shanghai which is on June 16, 2021 due to their contract. Is this true?

On here it has Tron opening spring/summer 2021. I read somewhere that it can't open until after its anniversary in Shanghai which is on June 16, 2021 due to their contract. Is this true?
Not that I’ve heard. It may not open until around then anyways though.

Has anyone heard more specific opening dates for these two rides? I’ve heard spring 2020 for Mickey and summer 2020 for Remy... debating a spring trip vs. early summer...
Thanks.

Has anyone heard more specific opening dates for these two rides? I’ve heard spring 2020 for Mickey and summer 2020 for Remy... debating a spring trip vs. early summer...
Thanks.
Disney hasn’t announced anything more specific and won’t do so until they are ready. I merged you with the thread with opening date info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!