Maing dining reservations for 2 seperate families

teslaaunt

Mouseketeer
We are going in Nov. and there are 4 people in our group and another family of 4 (they have a seperate reservation). When I make my reservations online can I go ahead and book for a party of 8, or will they have to make theirs on their own? I really want us all to sit together, so if I could make them all it would help.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

We are going in Nov. and there are 4 people in our group and another family of 4 (they have a seperate reservation). When I make my reservations online can I go ahead and book for a party of 8, or will they have to make theirs on their own? I really want us all to sit together, so if I could make them all it would help.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.
Yup, you can go ahead and make the ADR for as many people as you want. It is not tied to your resort reservation in any way regarding numbers (it is tied only for the 180+10 and pre-paid locations with a dining plan).

Note that parties of 6 or more will be charged 18% gratuity automatically (added to the bill).

When you arrive, just be sure the server knows how the checks are split and who (if any) is on a dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter