Main Street Bakery Soft Opening

They took away the setting area. No more cinnamon rolls. I hope the starbucks contract is not very long.

From the posted menu I couldn't figure out what drinks where including in the QS DDP. I understand the part about all the drinks being snack credits but it also says "one entree, one drink" for QS. Which drinks? Just the bottles of stuff?

I don't think it's going to be a short contract considering their opening one in Epcot this summer and plans for the other parks soonish.

Oh well, so much for the Bakery part of Main St Bakery.

I love me some Starbucks though, so I will just look forward to my White Chocolate Mocha and hush up.

kinda stinks, some really good baked goods ( double chocolate muffin) that added on some lbs to my memorable vacations in that Main St. Bakery, but whata gonna do about it...nothing!

I think this will be a LONG term contract, with the expansion of Starbucks and I am sure Starbucks made a fairly large investment in equipment, that they would not have done so if it was a fairly short term deal.

Change is always going to happen, and there is always nostalgia for what was there before the change happened.

I'm anxious to see for myself how it's turned out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter