Main St refurb?

Chelsea B

Earning My Ears
I saw a post elsewhere about Main St refurb happening starting Jan 8? No parades until it's done apparently? Anybody hear anything more about this?

No word on POTC closure yet either, right?

I wish Disney would remove those tracks instead of replace them.

They're quite slick when wet, and they also are obstacle for wheelchairs and strollers (as well as klutzy people).

No, I haven't heard anything about the POTC closure yet. Ugh, I hope they come to their senses and scrap it (but I know that'll never happen).
I'm sure Disney knows this is a very touchy subject for Disney Fans.

With Disney's cavalier attitude, I feel they will drop the news at the very last minute.

Disneyland Paris POTC reopened in July 2017 with the new scene. WDW's POTC will be down February 26 through March 18, 2018 for the change. I can only hope they will wait until WDW is complete before working on Disneyland's POTC attraction. In light of Dumbo being down, and Main Street refurb which appears to be effecting the firework schedule; it would be great not to have POTC closed during the same time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I wish Disney would remove those tracks instead of replace them.

They're quite slick when wet, and they also are obstacle for wheelchairs and strollers (as well as klutzy people).

Just cross them at a 90 degree angle and watch your step other wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter