Main Entrance Ops

disneyjazz 1928

Have a great, big, beautiful day. And remember, to
this has probably been said on another thread, but i didn't feel like searching. Yesterday i got accepted to the main entrance ops role for the spring adv program. I just wanted to know if anyone who has been in this role before could give me a little background for it. I have an idea of what i will be doing, but i want to know more details. Thanks!

I did Main Entrance Ops during Fall 2010 CP. I ended up working at Hollywood Studios as a Park Greeter (ticket taker.) Now they cross train into the parking lot. They started this right after I left.

I didn't do Main Entrance but I know someone who did. He worked at Epcot in the parking lot, parking cars, driving the tram, and working the crosswalk near the tram stop at the front of the park.

Does anyone know what color shoes we need to have for main entrance??

Hello, I just got accepted for Main Entrance Operations as well for Spring 2013. I was wondering if anyone on here has done Main Entrance before. How were the hours? How were the uniforms? (January weather is very different from May weather) Since this job entails working outside, are we allowed to wear a sweater during the colder months? Any other tidbits about the role are more than welcome :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter