Magnets on doors

dischick87

Earning My Ears
Hello. I am going to be leaving in 39 days to go to Disney World. I was wondering if pop century has magnetized doors because I was going to buy stocking magnets for myself and my aunt.

The doors are metal, but I’ll warn you - because of the many layers of paint, some magnets don’t stick well. Last time we stayed there, a few of my decorations wouldn’t stay on the door, and the first storm they all blew away (luckily I found most of them). I’d recommend some decently strong magnets.

Another idea is suction cup hooks on the window.

We do that with a few lights. It’s nice to come back to after a day in the parks.

The doors are metal, but I’ll warn you - because of the many layers of paint, some magnets don’t stick well. Last time we stayed there, a few of my decorations wouldn’t stay on the door, and the first storm they all blew away (luckily I found most of them). I’d recommend some decently strong magnets.
Look for "rare earth" magnets. They are now my go to thing to bring on cruise ships. I have ones with hooks. For notes just put up the magnet with or without the hook. We hang hats and other things from them. For ships that don't have the pull-out string thingy in the bathrooms, we put the magnet hooks on the ceiling hanging our bathing suits from them.

The rare earth magnets are very strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter