Magnetic walls on Disney Dream

MalkaR

Mouseketeer
Hi All! I'm seeing conflicting information depending on which post I read; does anyone know definitively if the inside staterooms on the Dream have magnetic walls? My mother has a whole magnetic setup she uses on Celebrity cruises but if the Dream's walls aren't magnetic I want to tell her to leave all that at home. Thank you so much!

The doors (such as the bathroom doors, front door of stateroom, & door to connecting stateroom) are magnetic. I know that for a fact. I have not tried the walls, though. If she has a connecting stateroom, and/or a stateroom with the split bathroom, them she'll have a decent amount of magnet space due to the extra doors. On Disney cruises lots of people decorate the outside of their stateroom doors with magnets, too.

I was able to use magnets on the walls of the Fantasy, so I think the Dream should be the same. We had magnetic hooks and they were great for hanging up hats, jewelry, lanyards, and other lightweight items.

The doors (such as the bathroom doors, front door of stateroom, & door to connecting stateroom) are magnetic. I know that for a fact. I have not tried the walls, though. If she has a connecting stateroom, and/or a stateroom with the split bathroom, them she'll have a decent amount of magnet space due to the extra doors. On Disney cruises lots of people decorate the outside of their stateroom doors with magnets, too.
She uses them for setting up certain nightlights and chargers, so she needs them on the walls near the bed, not just the doors. Her stateroom isn't a connecting one and doesn't have a split bathroom.

I was able to use magnets on the walls of the Fantasy, so I think the Dream should be the same. We had magnetic hooks and they were great for hanging up hats, jewelry, lanyards, and other lightweight items.
Thank you! It sounds like she should be good on the Dream!

The connecting wall between our staterooms on the Dream was definitely magnetic. Someone was kind enough to leave a magnetic flashlight on a few of the stateroom doors in our area and our grandson had a good time playing with it. We also had the ghosts that come with the Halloween room decor on the ceiling with magnets. I think it would be safe to assume all the stateroom walls are metal on the Dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter