Magical Honeymoon trip report w/ LOTS of PICS! (PhotoPass Pics Added) 4/26/09-5/3/09

Image033.jpg
LOL -- this pic is awesome! :laughing:

Just caught up on your story! Congrats on your wedding and great trip report. Hope you have a very happy life together!

I enjoyed your trip report and I am an avid Dis fan as well. I live in Pineville but my BIL lives in Maurice. We were in Disney May 21-28 and we got lots of rain. Congrats on your wedding and good luck. I have been happily married to my Prince for 12 years. I hope you and your wife are as happy and blessed as we are.

I am not sure how I missed the photopass photo update a whole MONTH ago, but WOW!!

Great pics!!!

I enjoyed your trip report and I am an avid Dis fan as well. I live in Pineville but my BIL lives in Maurice. We were in Disney May 21-28 and we got lots of rain. Congrats on your wedding and good luck. I have been happily married to my Prince for 12 years. I hope you and your wife are as happy and blessed as we are.

Thanks we had a great time. Were going back in December for the Christmas decorations!

I absolutely love the picture of you guys jumping in front of the castle. That is so something our family would do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter