Magical Express

Steph1011

Earning My Ears
I booked my free dining this morning (YAY!) but forgot to add my magical express. How can I do this now that I've already made the reservation? Thanks!

Pre-Arrival

Read this important information regarding booking Disney’s Magical Express and packing for your vacation.

Reserve Disney's Magical Express with the booking agent for your Walt Disney World hotel reservation or when you make your Disney Resort hotel reservation online or over the phone.

U.S. and Canada Reservations: (407) 939-1936

United Kingdom Reservations: 0800 16 90 730

Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

You can either give them a call or go online. Either way, its not an issue. Even if you forgot to do it, you could even just take your reservation paperwork to the ME desk at MCO and show it to the cast-member and they will get you on a bus (don't forget to get your own luggage). But, if you intend to check your luggage straight through to your resort, make sure that you set up ME in advance so you can get your luggage tags.

There is a link to the online form in the sticky. It's the easiest way. Especially with FD out and the phone lines jammed.

Magical Express direct U.S. phone number: toll free 866-599-0951

Some other countries may have local numbers to access tie lines to the U.S. where you can dial the above number.

An advance reservation for DME is required although a less than astute (sharp; full facultied) room reservationist might forget to make that for you on the spot. When ordering, appealing, reserving, purchasing etc. anything over the phone, write down the name and city of the person you talked to. Also print-screen any relevent information when you make reservations, orders, purchases, etc. on line.

An advance reservation for DME is required although a less than astute (sharp; full facultied) room reservationist might forget to make that for you on the spot.

Not everyone wants or needs to use DME though, unless what you're saying is that they forgot to ask if a DME reservation was needed.

Magical Express direct U.S. phone number: toll free 866-599-0951

Some other countries may have local numbers to access tie lines to the U.S. where you can dial the above number.

An advance reservation for DME is required although a less than astute (sharp; full facultied) room reservationist might forget to make that for you on the spot. When ordering, appealing, reserving, purchasing etc. anything over the phone, write down the name and city of the person you talked to. Also print-screen any relevent information when you make reservations, orders, purchases, etc. on line.

I never have my flights booked when I make my reservation and not everyone uses DME so I would not blame or name call the OP's CM based on this.

OP - I book online its easy and quick:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter