Magical Express

candy0730

DIS Veteran
Omg ME line for AoA is crazy long. Looks like it may take 45 minutes to get on a bus. It snakes around at least 3 times.

That stinks! Thanks for the live reports. Hopefully they send more buses/drivers to get you all going. Please let us know how check in is!!

I was so surprised by our line that I didn't pay too much attention to other lines. It did seem other lines were somewhat long...maybe 20-30 minutes. We just got on ME so the wait was 40 minutes.

Wow, I guess even at slow times Saturdays are still super-busy arrival days at Disney. :scared1:

Wow, I guess even at slow times Saturdays are still super-busy arrival days at Disney. :scared1:

I think part of it is that today is AoA's LM opening day, so they may have many more people than usual coming today, to be the first people staying in the LM rooms...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!