Magical Express website down/cannot be found

Hi, I just tried to book my Magical Express transportation to the CBR from MCO and back, and the website is gone.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/

Does anyone know where Disney moved it to? I did see one on the Disney Conventions website, but it's asking for a reservation number and no flight information.

Thank you!

Dan

Was it that website? I was able to get on it just now fine. Maybe it was down for maintenance earlier?

Another who found it no problem to use that site just now. If you tried with Chrome try with something else. I find it often doesn't work well in Chrome

Hi, I just tried to book my Magical Express transportation to the CBR from MCO and back, and the website is gone.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/

Does anyone know where Disney moved it to? I did see one on the Disney Conventions website, but it's asking for a reservation number and no flight information.

Thank you!

Dan

try a different browser, there is a lot of sites that do this ate the page but you go into a different browser and the site is fine.

as @AngiTN mentiond, chrome seems to have the worst time with the disney sites.

Thanks everyone, I just went onto the site using Chrome and it looked all weird, so I loaded up IE and it looks like a real website now. I've entered my info but the site seems to be taking a long time to respond after hitting the Submit button so if any of you decide you want to use it, you might have to wait for a bit.

I think at some point we all just need to get together and hold an intervention with Disney's web vendor. If Stitch has to tell me one more time that the page I wanted got eaten, I'm going to Universal.
Disney will always be my first love but I have officially started an affair with Universal ;)

So funny.....I tried submitting the DME form in IE several times and each time I got to the final submit and I would then get the 'link is broken' message. I then realized that I had seen this thread so I read through. I just tried accessing the DME forum with Chrome and it went through without issue. :confused3

Here's the funny thing. I used the form the other day. It worked until the end when it went blank. NO email confirmations either.

But last night I did online checkin and it showed dme for my arrival option. Just like it does when I've used the form fully and got emails.

So we shall see.

Last year the DME site went blank when filling the form.

We were staying CL and I emailed IPO with the details, they said they did manage to set things up on their side.

Anyway, as long as DME has been requested for your trip, I believe you'll be good. I haven't heard of a single guest who has been denied DME despite a valid Disney reservation.

Last year the DME site went blank when filling the form.

We were staying CL and I emailed IPO with the details, they said they did manage to set things up on their side.

Anyway, as long as DME has been requested for your trip, I believe you'll be good. I haven't heard of a single guest who has been denied DME despite a valid Disney reservation.
Correct, all you need is a valid reservation number and you can board the bus at the airport.

So, I had no luck in Chrome but the page worked in IE. What a pain, but I'm glad to get set up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter